Centre Selection/Printing of Exam Cards would close by midnight 8th May 2018.
NDA Screening Test would take place on 19 May 2018.
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna 2018/2019 academic session 70th Regular Course admission form is out.
All applications for the 70th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy must be done electronically through www.ndaapplications.net.
Application into the NDA for 2018 is On.Nigerian Defence Academy 70th regular course admission application form will be available for sale from 20th October 2017 to 9th March 2018, and it is open to both male and female Nigerians.
Application deadline for the 2018 NDA Application is is 9th March 2018.
Application Website: http://www.ndaapplications.net/
Continue reading for Admission requirements, qualifications, Jamb result requirements etc…
- Read the instructions available on this page carefully.
- There’s a quick navigation exactly below. Ensure to read the whole page before proceeding with application.
- Only use the navigation for quick referencing.
- NDA 70th Regular Course Admission Requirements.
- NDA 70th Regular Course Application Guideline.
- 1. Accessing the Home Portal
- 2. Creating your Credentials (Sign Up)
- 3. Log In
- 4. Filling the Application Form
- 5. Document Upload Form –
- 6. Printing Acknowledgement Form –
- 7. JAMB Result Requirement(OFFICIAL PROCESSING)
- 8. Choice of Examination Center –
- 9. Printing of LGA and Parents/Guardian Attestation Form –
NDA 70th Regular Course Admission Requirements.
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website / applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and website. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal.
1.To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) or GCE ‘O’
Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one
supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy. Note that candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Airforce must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and also the Nigerian Army has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular
Combatant programme in Academy.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage
2. Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- Awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with the application for will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from date will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the academy is for both male and female Nigerians only. Andmission is limited to Navy and Airforce in the case of female candidates.
NDA 70th Regular Course Application Guideline.
All Applications for the 70th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy must be done electronically through www.ndaapplications.net. Please read through the Requirements section before continuing with the application.
1. Accessing the Home Portal
- Using any browser of your choice, preferably (google chrome, Mozilla firefox) go to http://www.ndaapplications.net and wait for the portal to load. | awajis.com
- If you are visiting the site for the first time, click on Purchase Access Code, fill in your details as required via REMITA then click NEXT to obtain your ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- Click on Pay with Remita after which you would be redirected to Remita’s site to make payment.
- Follow the instructions on the site to pay online after which you would be returned to the sign up page on the Application Portal to create your login profile, or
- Click on Print Invoice to print your details and pay at a bank.
Go back to the Application Portal to
http://www.ndaapplications.net and click on Create Account/Login, on the Login page select Sign Up Here to create your account profile after entering all the required details including the RRR Code.
d. If you have previously created an account then click on Create Account/Login and then login using your registered Email and Password credentials previously created.
e. If you have previously created credentials protocol but have forgotten your Password, click on Create Account/Login and then on Recover Password link to take you to the password recovery page to recover your password.
2. Creating your Credentials (Sign Up)
a. All the Fields on this page is compulsory.
b. You must provide your Full name, Email Address (working email address), mobile number, and password.
c. Your password and confirm password must be same as well as have at least 6 character length and can have alphabets and numbers.
d. The portal will respond with a success message if you have successfully created your credential data and redirect you to the Log In page automatically.
e. If for any reason you are not successful with the Sign Up, please try again.
3. Log In
a. On the Log In Page, provide the Email and Password that was used to create your credential, and click Login
b. This Action will authenticate the User before redirecting you to the Application Form.
c. If the Email and Password provided are wrong, the application will respond with an Error message and request for another.
4. Filling the Application Form
a. The Application Form Page opens as soon as you provide your correct credentials and it is divided into 6 sections (Personal Data, Schools Attended, Qualifications Obtained, Choice of Service, Faculty and Departments, Passport Upload).
b. All the fields marked asterisk (*) are compulsory.
c. Personal Data –
- Application Number is disabled and is generated by the System if your application is successful.
- Fill the Form in a Capitalize Each word Format (e.g Nigerian Defense Academy)
- Type in boxes as provided
- Select your option in Drop down boxes as provided v. Provide your Phone Numbers as (e.g 070XXXXXXXX) vi. Date of Birth must be filled in the format dd-mm-yyyy
- Height must be in numeric format only (e.g 170) in centimetres
d. Schools Attended –
- i. You should provide the complete name of each school attended
- ii. From and To Fields must be numeric only.
e. Qualifications Obtained –
- i. You must provide your correct JAMB data as required
- ii. You can only use 1 or 2 qualifications which can be 2 different exams in a particular year or 2 exams done in different years or 1 single exam of any of the Exam Type. iii. Select your Subject and grades as applicable.
f. Choice of Service – You must choose 2 different options here
g. Faculty and Department – Select the faculty and then the department for the course you wish to study. Only one option is available here.
h. Passport Upload – Please choose passport with a clear view of your face showing your two ears with a plain background. The passport size should not be more than 300KB.
i. Save button – Use this button if you have not completed some parts of the Application Form. The platform will retrieve your saved session when next you log in to complete the form.
j. Submit button – Click on this button where you have provided all the compulsory and optional fields of the Application Form. (This will automatically take you to Document Upload Form). Changes cannot be made to the Application Form once it is submitted.
Read: Nigerian Police Academy
5. Document Upload Form –
The Document Upload Form must be completed, otherwise your application will be disqualified.
You must upload the following documents:
- Scanned WAEC/NECO Certificate for each of the Qualification Submitted
- Scanned birth Certificate.
Click on Submit to Complete as soon you have uploaded the scanned documents.
6. Printing Acknowledgement Form –
Please print the Acknowledgement Form as soon as you have completed the Application as specified above.
Note: The Link to Print Acknowledgement Form will be automatically seen after you have completed your application form and submitted your documents.
7. JAMB Result Requirement(OFFICIAL PROCESSING)
The remaining steps will involve the Nigerian Defence Academy to process your application against your submitted Jamb Details. YOU MUST SCORE AT LEAST THE NATIONAL CUT-OFF JAMB SCORE TO QUALIFY TO SIT FOR THE APTITUDE TEST. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN SMS INFORMING YOU OF YOUR QUALIFICATION.
8. Choice of Examination Center –
After the release of JAMB results and if you meet the cut-off mark you will receive and SMS. You will then be required to log on to the portal and select the examination center of your choice. An SMS will be sent to you later confirming your examination details and the examination date.
9. Printing of LGA and Parents/Guardian Attestation Form –
Please log online and Print the LGA Attestation Form and Parent/Guardian Attestation Form. Follow the instruction on the Forms to complete then and then wait for your invitation for final interview.