Nigerian Defense Academy Form for 2020/2021 Application.
Nigerian Defense Academy Form 2020…The management of the Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) calls out for application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its 72nd regular course (Degree Programmes) in 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd regular course admission online application form will be available for sale as from 5 December 2019 to 20 March 2020 and it is open to both male and female Nigerians.
The NDA screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 16 May 2020 at designated centres across the country. Only candidates with JAMB 2020 Registration Number will be eligible to write the exams.
Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB 2020 examination shall be offered admission into NDA by the AFSB.
Before you proceed, check NDA Available Course and requirements
NDA 72nd Regular Course Admission Requirements
Candidates eligible for 72 Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at 22 August 2020 in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French and Arabic, the Mandarin language is an added advantage.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
See Here: NDA Examination Centres in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Admission
All candidates who want to apply for the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd regular course should;
1. Click Here to login to the main application portal @ daapplications.net
2. Select “Purchase Access Code”
3. Fill in the required details and then click on “Next“
4. after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code, Select your type of Remita payment to pay the sum of N3,500.00 only for the application via REMITA.
Note This: Only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
Any Applicant who is applying for admission into NDA must as well apply to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and must select NDA as his/her first choice institution. Applicants like that are expected to sit for the Jamb Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
How to Submit Your Application?
Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
When is the NDA Screening Test Date?
Just as phase one of the Post-UTME screening, so is the NDA screening going to be like and it will take place on Saturday 16 May 2020.
It’s only the successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
What are the Requirements for NDA Screening
All eligible candidates are to bring along their;
- Acknowledgement Form
- Screening Test Admission Card
- JAMB result slip
- TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
NOTE: The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Reference Materials to be Use
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+