NYSC Batch B 2017 .
Here is all you need to know to know the 2017 NYSC Batch B.
Also read the comments at the end of this post.
nysc batch b 2017 Mobilization Time Table
Attention PCMs!!! Online registration for 2017 Batch ‘B’ commences 23rd October.
The 2017 NYSC Batch B Mobilization time table was recently published on the NYSC Portal.
On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates will begin on the 23rd of October, 2017 and end on the 12th of November, 2017.
See the complete timetable as pasted by NYSC Abuja below:
The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the 2017 Batch B Mobilization time-table.
The details are contained on the table below
NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2017 Batch B
|1||Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members.||12th Oct – 10th Nov 2017|
|2||Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback||12th – 15th Oct. 2017|
|3||Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs||12th – 15th Oct. 2017|
|4||Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||16th – 21st Oct. 2017|
|5||On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||23rd October to 12th November 2017|
|6||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.||23rd October to 12th November 2017|
|7||Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers||23rd October to 12th November 2017|
|8||Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department||13th – 17th Nov, 2017|
|9||Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions (stream I)||17th – 20th Nov, 2017|
|10||On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)||18th – 21st Nov, 2017|
|11||2017 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course|
Download 2017 Batch B NYSC – Mobilization Timetable as Image
[adinserter block=”2″][adinserter block=”2″]
NYSC Batch ‘B’ Online Registration Guide and Requirements – 2017
National Service Youth Corps, NYSC online registration details for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ corps members. Requirements for registration / mobilization of graduates are listed below.
This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC On-line registration portal will be opened from 24th October to 12th November 2017 to enable them register for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ mobilization.
NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENTS.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, Prospective Corps Members (PCM) are to note the following for strict compliance:
- The Website address is any of the following:
- PCM should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained PCM should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this categoriy are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- PCM who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers between 23rd October to 12th November 2017:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08092142616
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED ON 12th November 2017, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
Best of Luck!
nysc Mobilization Guidelines
As part of efforts aimed at ensuring that only eligible graduates who pass through duly accredited full time courses are mobilized for participation in the National Youth Service Corps, the NYSC Management is collaborating with relevant regulatory bodies of the respective Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) – the National Universities Commission (NUC) for Universities and degree awarding institutions and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for Mono/Polytechnics as well as the entry admission examination body- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Accordingly, the data of all prospective corps members as submitted for mobilization by their respective institutions, are subjected to screening for conformity with the requirements of these regulatory/examination bodies. In this regard, all prospective corps members whose admissions are not known to JAMB will be deemed to be improperly admitted. The admission status of such students will require the affected CPIs to regularise same with JAMB.
Similarly, all Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) have been advised to abide by the extant admission quota approved by the NUC and NBTE respectively in making submission for mobilization. Any submission in excess of quotas approved will not be accepted. Graduates of courses not duly accredited by these regulatory bodies will not be mobilized for service.
It should be stated, for emphasis, that the regularization of admissions with JAMB is the duty of the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs), just as the confirmation of approved admission quota for each course and the determination of their accreditation status is the prerogative of the regulatory bodies – NUC and NBTE
It is imperative to state that the NYSC will not act as a liaison office between the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) and these regulatory/examination bodies. This much had earlier been brought to the notice of CPIs at the last Pre-Mobilization Workshop held in Ilorin, Kwara State on Thursday 16th January, 2013. Corps Producing Institutions which are unable to conclude the regularization exercise during the 2013 Batch ‘A’ service year could still be considered in subsequent Batches when the outstanding issues would have been resolved by the institution.
It has become expedient to bring this information to the attention of the general public for necessary guidance.
SIGNED: DIRECTOR-GENERAL NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS
nysc batch b 2016 Call Up letter
Here is the current news:
The National Youth Service Corp, NYSC Batch Call-up letter is now available online for printing.
Below is how to go about printing your 2016 Batch B NYSC Call Up Letter.
How to Print Your NYSC Call Up Letter
Step 1: Visit http://portal.nysc.gov.ng/
Step 2: Enter your registered email address and password in the space provided.
Step 3: Click on “Print Call Up Letter”
nb: Printing of this Call up letters end on Friday 25th November, 2016. So act fast.
i.e : The deadline for printing of the 2016 Batch B Call up letter is 25th Nov.
nysc senate list batch b 2016
The NYSC Senate approved list is now available at the portal.
Below are the steps for checking the senate list website.
- Visit the NYSC senate list website at http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/verifysenatelists
- Select your Institution from the drop down menu
- Enter your Matriculation Number and Surname in the spaces provided
- Select your day, month and year of birth
- Finally, click on the SEARCH button to check your 2016 mobilization status.
An update will be made to this time table soon. To stay updated with live updates on 2016 NYSC Batch B ish – Sign up to my free sms alert and like my Facebook page.
Registration for Mobilization Batch B, 2016
The 2016 Batch B Registration for mobilization started on the 17th of October, and will end on the 12th of November, 2016.
2016 Batch B Orientation
The NYSC 2016 Batch B Orientation Course commences on 24th November, 2016
News for Part time Graduates
All Part-Time Graduates are hereby informed that, for them to get NYSC exclusion certificates, they should go online to register like their full-time counterparts and print their letters of Exlusion Online
nysc Batch B 2016 Nairaland Thread
There are some exclusive nysc gists you can only find Nairaland.
Here is a direct link to the biggest 2016 NYSC Batch B thread on the Nairaland forum.
Also check these other useful NYSC threads on Nairaland:
- Your NYSC Questions Answered
- 55 Things Corpers should not Leave home without
- Things Corpers should do after POP
- See More threads here
Update for 2016 Batch B Corpers
Few weeks ago. The National Youth Service Corp issued an update on the official NYSC site.
A copy is reproduced below.
The attention of Management of the National Youth Service Corps has been drawn to information circulating in the internet directing Prospective Corps Members to commence online registration for the 2016 Batch ‘B’ orientation course on 8th September, 2016.
Management wishes to inform all Prospective Corps Members, parents, guardians and the general public that no date has has been fixed for the 2016 Batch ‘B’ orientation course.
The information did not emanate from NYSC website but the handiwork of scammers whose intention is most likely to defraud unsuspecting prospective corps members and the general public.
As soon as management comes out with the date for the forthcoming orientation course, this would be made known to all those concerned through our normal channels of communication viz:
i. NYSC website: www.nysc.gov.ng
ii. NYSC Registration Portal: www.nysc.org.ng
iii. NYSC Twitter: @nysc_ng
iv. NYSC Facebook: facebook.com/officialnysc
We enjoin all prospective corps members to disregard the announcement in question, and wait for the correct information on the next orientation course which will soon be made known from official platforms.
Thank you. | source