If you’re wondering, “Is UTME mock JAMB result out?” or “How Can I Check My JAMB Result?” Then continue reading.
If you took the 2023–2024 UTME mock examination and want to check your result, follow the steps outlined below to check your result for free.
Enter your Jamb registration number or email in the space provided, and your result should pop out.
Now one may ask, What is JAMB MOCK Exam? Let’s answer this before we go further.
JAMB UTME Mock Result 2023
JAMB UTME Mock Result 2022 – This is a guideline on how to check the JAMB mock examination result online. See details below;
How To Check JAMB Mock Results:
- Visit the JAMB portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Log in with your Jamb profile email and password.
- Click on “Result Notification” among the list of services and click on “UTME Examination (Mock)”.
- Your result will be displayed to you (or you will see the message “You did not sit for the mock examination”).
Another way to check your JAMB Mock result
- Go to JAMB Result Checker Portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEMockResults.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
- Finally, Click on CHECK MOCK RESULTS to see your 2024 MOCK Result.
You can also check via SMS
This method is quick and simple, and anyone can use it. Simply text the word RESULTS to 55019. Please keep in mind that you will be charged N50. Please keep in mind that you must have at least N50 in airtime on the Simcard you used to create your JAMB profile before sending it.
Is JAMB Mock Compulsory?
The JAMB Mock 2022/2023 Exam is not compulsory. It is entirely optional.
This means that the JAMB mock exam is not mandatory for all candidates; it is not a prerequisite for taking the main exam.
As a result, you shouldn’t be concerned if you didn’t sign up for it in the first place.
If you register, keep in mind that doing well in the JAMB mock exam does not guarantee a higher score in the main UTME.
This means that you could get a 300 on JAMB Mock and end up with a 180 on the main UTME Exams.
Since the inception of UTME computer-based exams, JAMB has devised a method to prepare candidates for the exam well in advance of the exam date.
They developed JAMB MOCK to accomplish this.
In other words, the purpose of this exam is to prepare UTME candidates for the main UTME examinations.
When Is the JAMB Mock Exam Starting 2022/2023?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board have announced that the JAMB mock exams for 2022 will be held on April 16th, 2022.
This means that JAMB has set April 16th 2022, as the latest start date for interested candidates to take the 2022/2023 JAMB mock exam.
Things To Know About JAMB Mock Exam 2023
The following are the fundamentals of the JAMB mock exam.
- The JAMB mock exam is NOT required.
- The purpose of the JAMB mock exams is to familiarize you with the UTME TESTING MODE.
- The JAMB mock exam is NOT REQUIRED IN ORDER TO TAKE THE MAIN EXAM.
- The outcome of the mock exam will NOT be added to the outcome of the main exam.
- There is no problem if you previously expressed interest in taking the JAMB mock exam but later changed your mind.
- The questions on the Mock exam are not necessarily the same as the questions on the main exam.
- The JAMB Mock Exam is scheduled to begin at 7:00 a.m. at the various testing centres (different sessions).
- If you fail the JAMB mock exam, there will be no make-up test.
- Candidates will take the JAMB mock exam in the state where they registered for their 2022 UTME.
- You must bring a copy of your JAMB mock examination slip or printout to the mock exam centre.
- Bags, cell phones, calculators, and other electronic devices are not permitted inside the JAMB MOCK exam centre.
- Please keep in mind that the mock exam is completely free! Make no payment to any CBT Centre for anything.
Importance Of JAMB Mock Exams.
- Giving candidates hints on how the JAMB UTME works.
- Introducing candidates to the JAMB question-setting process.
- The ability of the candidate for the UTME is being tested.
- Allowing candidates to determine whether they are weak or strong in their subjects.
- Getting students used to using computers to write tests.
- Making candidates understand the environment of CBT exams.
Please, if you find this information helpful, kindly share it with your friends and loved ones by clicking on any of the share buttons – Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp below