Though knowing who viewed your profile is not really important, but sometimes it tends to be, as it will show you a list of your secret crushers.
Other from the silly reason stated above, it is quite important for you to know the persons who visit your profile on Facebook daily, sometimes for security reasons and otherwise.
As a tech guru, I was receiving a series of messages on my inbox from friends seeking to know if there is any way I can help see who visited their profiles on facebook. Believe me, this was a big burden to me that gives me sleepless nights.
I was pondering over how to solve this problem that my web users are facing and I will like to tell you that the internet was my second home for research.
The number of people asking the same question keeps increasing daily and I begin to wonder why the Facebook developer didn’t add such a feature to their services.
After thorough researches, I come to realize that there are other innovative ways you can use in knowing who viewed your facebook profile recently and these secret techniques are developed by some web developers guru.
Today, I will be showing you differs ways you can use in knowing people who visited your profile. By following this post with understanding, certainly, you will know “Facebook profile visitors web browser extension/add-on, Android/iOS apps” that will enable you to know who visited your Facebook profile from today henceforth. Keep Learning…
Ways You Can See Who View Your Profile
This article will instruct you on the best methods to use to view who is spying on your profile frequently. Please note that a official route from Facebook does not exist. So there is no sure way of seeing those who are viewing your profile. Be careful when signing up with your Facebook account into services that boast or claim to help you spy on those viewing your profile.
1. Using the Social Profile View Chrome Extension
I don’t just tell you to install an extension without first using it. Seriously, this chrome extension is the best you can use to know who visited your Facebook profile once you are using your Facebook profile on the Chrome web browser.
Once the extension has been set up on your chrome browser, It will automatically start tracking Facebook users who visit your profile As well as showing you your recent profile visitors by scanning the information from the LOG file.
To set up this extension on your browser, kindly follow the steps outlined below;
- Open your chrome browser from your PC/Laptop
- Search Google for “Social Profile View Notification” or Click Here to get directly to the platform (Check platform on the image below)
- Click on “Add to Chrome”
- A pop-up notification will appear on the top of your browser requesting that you either Add the extension or cancel (see the image with a red mark below for clarification)
- Click on “Add Extension” and activate it.
- Visit the Social Profile View Notification through your Facebook account.
And, you’re now set. Open your Facebook, you’ll see a Visitors Tab at the top-bar, in addition to Search-bar inline with the search bar and home.
NOTE: You’ll have to click on the visitors’ tab anytime you would like to know who visited your profile and a pop-up notification box with showed up displaying your latest Facebook visitors.
2. Using Social Fan App for Ios
This particular app is just like the “Who View My Profile Android App” but this one is specifically designed for IOS users.
By using this app, it will definitely show your facebook profile or page stats like people who commented on your post, view your profile and those who like your posts.
Other from the fact that this app allows you to see who visited your profile on Facebook, it also allows you to track your other social media stats like Twitter, Instagram and a host of others.
How to Get Social Fan App?
- Go to the App Store and search for “Social Fan App” or Click Here to visit the app page directly
- Download the app and install it o your Ios device
- Open the app and connect it to your social profile
- Here, it will ask you for permission, kindly the permissions and move on to the next step
- After the above step, you will be asked to choose your subscription plan
- Choose according to your budget and complete your payment process
That’s just all you need to do. From here, you will begin to track your visitors using the app.
The only side effect of this app is that it comes with a subscription plan which is dahm costly.
Apart from Social Fan App, there are other fantastic apps that permit Ios users to know who visited your Facebook profile. these are;
- Who Engages with My Profile on Facebook iOS App.
- Manage your Social Accounts.
The recommended app is the second one “Manage your Social Accounts”
3. By Checking Facebook Source Code
Scanning your Facebook source code is another significant way to know who visited your profile.
The good part of this is that Facebook source code can be open in both Mozilla FireFox and Chrome web internet browser from your desktop.
However, I advise you to use any browser that you like but don’t forget to follow these steps to see who visited your Facebook using source code.
NOTE: These steps work for both chrome and Mozilla browser
How to Use the “InitialChatFriendsList” and See who View your Profile?
- Login to your Facebook through the web browser and navigate to the Facebook home page.
- Right-click anywhere on your screen and select view page source. Alternatively, you can press CTRL + U if you are using chrome browser.
- Doing that will open your Facebook timeline source code in a new tab. Normally the source page will contain codes that you don’t know. So just open the search box by pressing CTRL + F and type in “InitialChatFriendsList” on the search box
- Locate the “InitialChatFriendsList” source code and check for users profiles under it
- The numbers you have seen after the “InitialChatFriendsList” are the profile IDs of people who recently visited your profile.
- In order to know the exact person that visited your profile, You will have to visit their profile ID by simply opening and then type a new tab http://fb.com/PROFILE_ID to visit the person profile
4. Using Who Visited My Facebook Profile Android App
This is also a good app developed for android users to help them know people who visited their profile on Facebook directly from their phone.
How to Get this App?
Step 1: Firstly, Download the app from HERE
Step 2: Install and launch the app
Step 3: On launching the application, you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account, just do that.
Note: If you are already login to your Facebook on the device, You will be asked for permission to access your Facebook account.
Step 4: Once you have successfully give them access to your Facebook account, the app will seek permission from you, all you need to do is to allow them.
After that, the app will immediately scan your Facebook profile and reveal the most current people who visited my Facebook profile alongside those who commented on and like your post.
Alright, now it’s left for you to choose which of the method you will like to use in viewing your visitors. However, If you have any questions on this, just hit us up in the comment section.
Kindly use any of our share buttons to share this post and leave a comment below. We will be glad you did.