Are you aware of the Facebook six-digit Confirmation Codes?
One way of securing and protecting your account is through the Facebook Code Generator. It allows you to log in from a new computer or phone via a two-step verification. The Facebook code generator is a security feature that helps you safeguard your account from unauthorized access via an unfamiliar device. Anytime you or anyone else accesses your account from an unknown device, a six-digit confirmation code will be required to be provided.
Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code list
You can get the six (6) digit confirmation code from the Facebook app. There is an expiration time of 30 to 60 seconds for each generated code. You can even use the code generator in situations where there is no active internet connection or can’t receive SMS. Another function of code generator is that it can be used for password resets.
Where to Find Facebook Code Generator
In order to get the Facebook code generator, you will need to use the mobile device which you frequently use to access Facebook or the device from which you enabled the code generator.
- Open the Facebook application.
- Select “more options” from the drop-down menu next to “notifications.”
- You’ll find a Code Generator option under “Help & Settings.”
- Select “Code Generator” from the drop-down menu. It will generate a six-digit confirmation code for you.
How to Bypass the Facebook Code Generator
Without a Facebook code generator, you can still log in via this guide:
- You can even use some other computer or smartphone that you have not previously accessed before. If you have successfully logged in, you can disable the Facebook code generator and log in to your device.
- You can also use Recovery codes to log in once you have copied it.
- “Didn’t receive a code?” appears below the “Enter Login Code” window. Get the “Text me a login code” by clicking on it.
- Through your registered mobile number, you will also receive a confirmation code.
Two-Factor Authentication Bypass
You can bypass Facebook two-factor authentication or Facebook 6 digit confirmation code through the following method:
- To log in, go to the window that requests a code.
- You’ll see an option labeled “Need another way of authentication” below that.
- When you click that, a window will pop up with four other options for logging in without a security code.
- “Text Message” is the first one you will see. You will receive a login code to your registered mobile phone number, which you will use to log in. This is the simplest way to get around the 6-digit Facebook confirmation code.
- Another alternative is to log in using a different computer. It will send a notice to any other devices you’ve previously signed into, and you’ll need to authorize this log-in. You can also skip or bypass the Facebook code generator by choosing “Skip and turn off Facebook two-factor authentication.”
Facebook Code Generator Not Sending SMS
A lot of users are telling us that they don’t get text messages after picking the “text me login code” option and also Facebook’s two-factor authentication code not received. The source of the problem include:
- Verify that the registered number is the same.
- If you’ve recently switched service providers, you may be having trouble accessing codes.
- Wait a few more hours as delivery can be delayed.