Change phone number to email on Facebook guide 2019. You can easily change your Facebook phone number to email. This can be done as fast as possible.
Most of us opened our Facebook account without an email address, phone number was the readily available option then. But it’s far more secure to switch to an email. This post will show you how to change your facebook phone number to an email.
On Your Facebook Application:
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account settings”
- Tap on “General”
- Tap on “Email”
- Tap on “Add Email Address” to add the new email address
- Type in the new email address and enter your password then tap on “Add Email” at the bottom of the page
- When you are done, tap on “Primary Email”
- Choose that email address you just added as your primary email address
- Enter your password and tap on “Save”
On Your Browser:
- Click in the top right corner of Facebook
- On the drop down menu, click on “Settings”
- Click on “Contact”
- Click on “Add Email Address” to add the new email address
- Click on “New email” and type the new email address you want to add and click on “Add”
- Still on the screen where you tapped on Add Email Address, you will see “Primary contact”, click on the email you just added and make it your primary contact (email address)
- When you are done, tap on “Save changes”
And that is how simple it is!