Change Password on Facebook Account Guide 2024: Resetting a Facebook account password is very easy and can be done as fast as possible.
If you are looking for a way to change your password on Facebook, this is the most authentic and easiest guide for Facebook web, Android and iOS platforms.
This instructional article will show you the way in which you can change your password on Facebook.
Changing your Facebook password gives a strong authenticity to your account, so if you have forgotten your password, you will be able to regain access to your account through the easiest process of password change.
It can be through the process of sending your security code by SMS to your mobile device or through your email address. Each will provide alternative access to your account.
How do I change my password on Facebook?
To change your password on Facebook on a computer, follow the process below.
- Log in to the Facebook account whose password you desire to change.
- Once you are logged into your Facebook account, click on the downward-facing arrow at the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Having done that, a drop-down menu will appear. Click on Settings. In the settings dialogue box, click on Security and Login.
- Once you are there, select and click on the Login option, and then proceed to the Change Password option that pops up.
- On this menu, input your old Facebook password in the appropriate box and add the desired new password in the second column; remember to make the new Facebook password to be as strong as possible.
- After which you can click on the Save button to save the new password. Make sure that you write down the new password in a place where you can easily have access to it in case you forget it.
It is important you make your new Facebook password highly ‘uncrackable’ to others. Facebook is always targeted by cyber scammers and fraudsters.
You’ve got some questions or suggestions? Kindly use the comment section below, and we shall respond accordingly.
How to Change Your Facebook Password on Android and iOS
- Tap the Menu icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security and Login, then tap Change Password.
- Enter your current and new password and re-type the new password, then tap Save Changes.
Highly Recommended Articles For You:
- Facebook Login and Sign in Facebook Account
- Pinterest Login With Facebook And Google Accounts
- How to unblock someone automatically on Facebook
That’s all on how to change your password on Facebook. I hope this article helps.
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the sharing buttons below.