Have you ever want to log into your Facebook account but can’t seem to remember your password? Well, this happens a lot.
To some, they have never had to seek ways to recover their facebook password because they have never forgotten it before. For me, I can’t even remember how many times I have had to recover my Facebook password. Its more like an everyday thing now.
Whether you are one of those that often forget your password or you are one of the types that have never forgotten your Facebook password before, it is good to at least learn how to recover a facebook password when forgotten. You never can tell, one day, you might need it.
How to Change Your Facebook Password
1. Please go to the main page of the site www.facebook.com.
2. Next, please click “Forgotten account?”. Like the image below.
3. Then the display will appear as shown below. Please enter the email address from your facebook account. After that click on the “Search”.
4. Appears the page is “Identify your account” Please select your facebook account and click the “This is my account”.
5. Next, appears the page is “Reset Your Password” Please select “Use my Google account” or “Email me a link to reset my password” After that, click Continue.
6. Next, go to your email account. See email from Facebook, on the email, there is a code that consists of 6 digits. Like the image below.
7. Then enter the code in the “Enter Security Code”. Then click Continue.
8. Then will appear the page Choose a new password. Please enter your new password in that column to the New password, and then click Continue.
9. Finished! You can log in to your facebook account with a new password.