Are you looking forward to knowing if you’ve been given admission or not? Whatever your motive may be, here is a quick guide on how to find your Jamb Admission Status on Jamb Portal – Jamb portal and Jamb caps. To check your Jamb Admission status quickly, follow the instruction below;
How to Check Jamb Admission Status Online
1. Visit jamb.gov.ng/Efacility, preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successful login, You’ll see the CAPS option in the Jamb menu. Click on it, and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
4. Better still, scroll to check DE/UTME admission status while logged in to your Jamb profile.
5. If the page only shows ‘welcome,’ do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view.’ This is why it’s preferable to use a Computer.
6. You’ll see some options listed on the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status.’
7. It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission.’
Option 2 Way To Check Jamb Admission Status:
- Visit the Jamb admission status checker using the link here.
- Ensure you still remember the email and password you used to create the Jamb account earlier.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- If you are getting the issue of invalid pin, click here.
- Your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear if you successfully log in.
- Scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status Menu.
- You may be required to enter your examination year and Jamb registration number. Else, your admission status for the current year will appear.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says, No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of the admission list will be released.
How to print the JAMB admission letter from the JAMB admission checker.
Candidates who are admitted may be required to pay a fee to have their admission letters printed on the JAMB CAPS platform. Last year, aspirants were required to pay an N1000 charge on the internet before printing the JAMB CAPS admission letter.
Candidates can print their admission letters on JAMB CAPS by following the below steps.
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ to access the JAMB site.
- Input your correct ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’ to log in successfully.
- Select “Admission Letter.”
- You’ll have to pay for this item. You will be allowed to see your admission letter once you have paid.
NB: Before printing your acceptance letter, first confirm your JAMB CAPS admission status.
How to check results via registration number.
Candidates can access their exam scores via the steps below once the JAMB CAPS page has been opened.
To check your Jamb results, go to the Jamb Result Checker page or.
Fill in your Jamb Registration Number and
Select “Check My Result.” On your computer screen/phone, your total score will be revealed.