This post will show you the simplest way to track your MoneyGram transfer online within minutes as you know a lot of individuals across the world use MoneyGram.
With over 200,000 agents available in almost all the countries in the world, one would be keen to do a transaction on MoneyGram.
Not only does it have an extensive network of agents across the world, but a simplified way of sending and receiving money directly from your bank account.
But the question we get a lot is ‘how do I track my MoneyGram transfer?’. It is effortless. Read below:
Read: Is WWE Fake?
Important Thing to Note about MoneyGram tracking
MoneyGram does not only have a vast network of agents across the world, but they also collaborate with many financial institutions to simplify the process of transactions on the MoneyGram platform.
So if you have either sent cash on the MoneyGram platform or expecting to receive money, you must track on your MoneyGram transfer. This will help you ‘be in the know’ regarding your money. It will also allow you to track when the money is available to the location of the recipient of the cash you sent.
MoneyGram Tracking platform is always available for tracking your MoneyGram transfer. It will display all the information you need on the money you have just sent or expected to receive through their platform.
MoneyGram Tracking Number?
One of the requirements you will be expected to provide when tracking your MoneyGram transfer is the Money Transfer Control Number or tracking number. The number is freely given to you during your transaction on MoneyGram.
The tracking number functions as a tool to track your fund. It simplifies everything.
Whoever will send you money through the MoneyGram platform must provide a Money Transfer Control Number or MTCN. This will serve as a tracking tool, so you will note when your cash is ready for collection.
The requirement you are expecting to provide when tracking your MoneyGram transfer consists of an 8-digit reference number called the Money Transfer Control Number. Together with the sender’s last name.
As soon as you provide that information, you will be shown the tracking details of your MoneyGram transfer.
How To Track your MoneyGram Transfer
This guide will help your track your MoneyGram Transfer on their platform. Before we get started, you will have to provide the requirements, which consists of:
- The 8-digit reference number or the Money Transfer Control Number or tracking number ( for the sender).
- The 8-digit reference number or the Money Transfer Control Number or tracking number and the last name of the sender (for the receiver).
If you have gotten this requirement, now you can track your money directly via these steps:
- Click on the MoneyGram Tracking Portal link.
- You will be requested to type in your reference number or authorization number and the sender’s last name.
- Click on track.
- Wait for a small amount of time, so the tracking information is displayed.
- A display of the complete tracking information of the reference number should be shown to you. This will enable you to see if your cash is ready to be received or not.
Any unsuccessful tracking could be as a result of wrong tracking or reference number or incorrect spelling of the sender’s last name.
- How to Send Money to Nigerians Via Ping Express
- Complete Guide on How to Send Money to Nigeria from the US
- How to Track Money on Ria Money Transfer
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the sharing buttons below.