Hey there, today, I am going to be showing you how to delete Trulia account. Before we proceed, let me tell you a bit first of what Trulia is all about.
Trulia is an online real estate website that gives users the opportunities to post related to home which includes rent, purchase, sell, and mortgage.
Users on Trulia, can simply create and edit a profile and even upload their picture on their Trulia account. Also. the website does not only allow them to set up their profile, it also allows them to post related property ads and also contact others who list their properties for sale or rent on the website.
Signing up for a Trulia account gives users access to some of the features listed online and others. However, if you are tired of using the platform for reasons best known to you, then this article will guide you to delete your Trulia account.
Let’s get started.
There are basically 2 methods you can use to delete your Trulia account.
Method 1: Delete Your Account by Sending Form
- Go through the website URL “http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/” and sign-in to your account.
- After you sign-in to your account, you will be redirected to a form where you have to fill the form details like name, email address.
- On I Have a Question About choose MY PROFILE.
- On My Question Is type you want to delete your account and tell your honest reason why you are doing that and then click on the button SUBMIT. Within 48 hours your will receive a mail from Trulia that your account will is removed.
Method 2: Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with the account.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account and click on the send button.
Also See: How to Delete Mate1 Account
That’s all on how to delete Trulia account. I hope this article helps?
If you like this article, please share it with your friends.