The majority of you have your friends lists set to private. However, this is insufficient. A week ago, a new Chrome extension came to light that promises to expose your friends or even those who are not your friends via the use of a secret friend list.
I tested this tool and discovered that the “Only Me” option for hiding your friends list from the public no longer works. The issue stems from the idea of Facebook’s mutual-friends function, which has been a source of contention in the past, prompting privacy issues.
How does this Facebook Friend Mapper extension work On the Chrome browser?
Facebook Friends Mapper disables Facebook’s conceal friends feature and displays all of your hidden friends’ information.
Assume that a friend of yours does not share his or her friend’s list with you, but that you share certain friends with him or her.
If, for instance, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg does not disclose his contact information to the public, neither do I. Nevertheless, we have at least one common acquaintance. As a result, by using the common friend’s function of the Facebook Friends Mapper, I would be able to see the majority of his secret Facebook friends.
How to Download a Facebook Mapper Google Chrome Extension
Downloading a Facebook friend mapper Apk is a simple and quick process (Latest Version). I may demonstrate only provided you adhere to the instructions below. Consult the steps below:
- On your mobile phone, access the phone menu.
- Identify and click on the Google Play Store.
- In the search box, enter “Facebook friend mapper” to begin your search.
- To download or further install the friend mapper app, tap on it.
- On the download page, locate and click the “Install” button.
- Allow a few moments for software installation. These metrics are available in the Facebook Friend Mapper.
How to use the Facebook Friends Mapper Extension
Now that you understand what the Facebook Friend Mapper is, the big issue is whether you know how to utilize it. I’m assuming you’re not aware of how to accomplish it.
I’m going to offer you some pointers on how to proceed. The following are the steps necessary to utilize the Facebook Friend Mapper. Refer to the steps below:
- Launch the Facebook Friend Mapper application.
- Yes, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now go to the profile of your desired buddy to see their list of hidden friends.
- On your friend’s page, you’ll see a new (Reveal Friends) option.
- By selecting the “Reveal Friends” option, you’ll see all of his/her friends, regardless of whether you have any common friends.
- NOTE: To utilize the Facebook Friends Mapper, you must have a mutual friend in common with the objective. This does not imply that you are Facebook friends with the man.
How to hide my Facebook friends from a laptop device
With the prevalence of online fraud and infiltration, concealing my Facebook profile may be one of the safest things to do. If you follow the methods I’m about to demonstrate, you’ll be able to conceal your Facebook connections on the Facebook website. How to conceal my friends’ list from Facebook is detailed below. Refer to the steps below:
- Kindly login to your Facebook account.
- To access Facebook’s main menu, click the down arrow.
- Navigate to and on the “Settings” tab.
- On the left side of the page, click “Privacy.”
- Locate “who can view your friend’s list” and click “Edit” on (How People Identify and Message You).
- You get to choose who has access to your friends’ list of options, such as Friends and Just Me. These safeguards will assist you in protecting your Facebook connections. You May Observe
How to hide my Facebook Friends with Smartphone
Utilize the following steps to conceal your Facebook connections inside your Facebook platform. The instructions below will walk you through the process of concealing your identity on Facebook for your friend. Refer to the steps below:
- Start your Facebook application.
- Log in to the app using your Facebook credentials.
- Click on “Menu” in the shape of three horizontal lines.
- Kindly choose “Settings & Privacy.”
- Select ‘Settings’.
- Locate the section titled “Privacy” and hit “Privacy Settings.”
- Locate “How others discover and contact you” and click “Who has access to your friend list.”
- Select who should be able to see your friends list. You may opt to restrict the list to friends or to “Only Me,” which makes it inaccessible to everyone else. These are the methods for concealing your Facebook friends on Facebook.