To create a new Facebook campus account, ensure provide accurate information including your university email address and year of graduation. Through a new campus account, you will be able to link up with other colleagues and stay abreast of Groups and Events associated with your school.
- Benedict College
- Brown University
- California Institute of Technology
- College of William & Mary
- Duke University
- Florida International University
- Georgia Southern University
- Georgia State University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Lane College
- Lincoln University (Pennsylvania)
- Middlebury College
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Northwestern University
- Rice University
- Sarah Lawrence College
- Scripps College
- Smith College
- Spelman College
- Stephen F Austin State University
- Tufts University
- University at Albany – State University of New York
- University of Hartford
- University of Louisville
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Vassar College
- Virginia Tech
- Wellesley College
- Wesleyan University
How to Create the Facebook campus profile
The Facebook campus is a section part of the Facebook app. Here is how to create a Facebook campus profile.
- Fill in your details including your correct email address and year of graduation.
- You can also provide other optional details like course, grades, location etc.
- When you are through with creating your campus profile, students can interact with their similar-minded colleagues.
- You can also find out about the latest organizations and events that are connected to your university.
Contents posted on Facebook campus are only visible to users with Facebook Campus Profile.