Sync Facebook Friends and Contacts on iPhone – Do you know that you can synchronize the contact information of your Facebook friends with the Contacts list on your iPhone? Yes, that’s possible and I will show you how to do that right here on this page.
The core importance of this synching of a thing is that it will save you the stress/difficulty of entering each individual contact into your device manually.
However, in order to sync your Facebook friends and contact on using iPhone, you need to have an active data or Wi-Fi connection to take up the process.
Howbeit, at your wish you may disable syncing at any time from the Facebook for iPhone application.
How to Sync Facebook Friends and Contacts on an iPhone
Follow the guidelines outlined below to successfully sync your contacts on iPhone.
1. Tap “App Store” on your iPhone and search for the Facebook application. Tap “Install” and enter your Apple ID. Wait for the app to install on your phone.
2. Press the Home button to exit to the home screen. Tap “Facebook.” Log in to Facebook with the email address and password associated with your account.
3. Tap “Menu” in the upper left of the screen, then touch “Friends.”
4. Touch the “Options” icon in the upper right portion of the screen. Tap “Sync Contacts.” Tap the “Syncing” field to enable the feature.
5. Read the disclaimer regarding enabling the feature and tap “Sync Contacts.” Your Facebook friends will be automatically synced on your iPhone.
Now that you’ve seen how to sync Facebook friends and contacts on iPhone, what’s your next line of action? Don’t you think that someone else out there might be looking for this information? Yes, there are others looking for this.
So what’s is holding you not to share it with them now that you’ve seen it? Just click on any of our share buttons below that interest you and boom you are there on the right sharing track…
Please use any of the share buttons below to share this information across!!!! CHEERS