Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021/2022 | www.airforce.mil.ng | Portal Registration | Application Form
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 has begun. Have you been nursing the dream to join the Nigerian Air Force or are you passionate about being a part of this force! I think you should take advantage of this great opportunity.
Nigerian Air Force is currently recruiting candidates who want to work with them! 2021 Recruitment in the Nigerian Air Force has begun for graduates and undergraduates as this prestigious force earlier announced their recruitment for candidates who are willing to work with them.
I know you / your friend must be looking forward to being a successful soldier, here are the requirements and how you can apply for the ongoing Nigerian Air Force Recruitment on the 2021 Registration Portal:
The Nigeria Airforce recruitment exercise for Airmen/AirWomen (BMTC 2021/2022) has started and this post serves as a general guideline to you on how to successfully apply for this opportunity!
The Air force registration portal is officially open. The deadline for registration is on 30 March 2021. See official details of the 2021 Nigeria Airforce Recruitment below:
READ ALSO: Nigerian Air Force Salary Update
NAF Recruitment General Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and a trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “APPLY HERE” button below:
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
Documents to be Printed Out After Application
Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- The recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802, and 09055840142 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.