Facebook logout guide 2021. Logging out of your Facebook is easy and can be done as fast as possible.
You may ask, ‘how do I log out of my Facebook account‘ and I will tell you that there is an effortless method that will help you log out your facebook profile in a simple manner. You don’t need to be frustrated because it is not tough.
How Do I Logout Of My Facebook Account
So, what you may probably be using is an internet user interface on your smartphone, but the facebook app on an iPhone is much organized than another platform. The key to enjoying the new ios Facebook app is that the button on the left with lots of horizontal line is a navigating beginning point cum primary menu.
Let’s see how it’s done.
How to Access Facebook Logout Button on a Computer
If you are using a computer, here is how to access the logout button:
On New Facebook
- Tick on the downward arrow icon at the top right.
- You will see the Log Out button at the bottom of the menu that is displayed.
On Classic Facebook
To access the logout button on classic Facebook on a computer, here are the steps:
- Tick on the downward arrow icon at the top right of any Facebook page
- Then you will see the Logout button at the bottom of the menu that is displayed.
How to Access Facebook Logout Button on Another Computer, Phone or Tablet
If you want to access logout button of Facebook on another computer, phone or tablet:
- Navigate to Security and Login Settings
- Scroll to the section Where You’re Logged In. You may have to tap the See More option in order to see all of the sessions where you are logged in.
- Search for the session you want to end. Tap on the three-dot icon and click on Logout button.
Once you click on Logout button, you will immediately get logged out of Facebook on that device.
This article has taught you the quickest means of logging out of Facebook and messenger using any form of platform – including messenger or lite. Ensure you use security settings on Facebook to log out remotely if you do not remember to log out of your Facebook account when using a shared computer.
Why log out of your Facebook Account?
It’s difficult to remember where you’re signed or logged in to which accounts when you have so many computer, smartphones and social media profiles. It’s a good practice to log out of Facebook whenever you’re finished with using your account in order to prevent potential hacks, particularly if you’re using another person’s laptop or phone.
It’s a good practice to log out of Facebook whenever you’re finished with using your account in order to prevent potential hacks, particularly if you’re using another person’s laptop or phone. If you don’t log out you may encounter the following situations:
- Your images and posts could be messed with.
- There’s a chance your account will be hacked.
- It’s possible that your password will be changed without your consent.
- Valuable information may be lost.
- You can lose contact with your Facebook friends.
- Your account may be terminated.
- Your reputation could be ruined for the rest of your life.
Others are reading: