This article is a quick guide on how to create a poll in a group on Facebook in 2019. Creating a Facebook poll in a group can be done as fast as possible following our step by step guide below:
- Sign into your Facebook account.
- Click More next to Write Something.
- Click Create Poll.
- Enter a question and then click Add an Option… to enter options for group members to select.
- Click Post.
- Keep in mind that only group members can vote on polls.
- Log in to your Facebook page and search for “poll.”
- Choose the first app, Poll.
- Click “Go to App.”
- Click “Allow” to allow the app to access your information.
- Choose “Click here to get started.”
- Fill out the question and add answer options, then click “Create Poll.”
A survey on Facebook
- Sign into your Facebook. Launch a web browser on your computer and go to the Facebook website. …
- Go to the Survey app. …
- Start making your survey. …
- Configure your survey. …
- Allow the app to access your profile. …
- Set up your survey question. …
- Add choices to your survey questions. …
- Post your survey.
Its as simple as that. Do you still have some other questions? If yes, please kindly ask, using the comment section down below and we will respond to that as soon as we can. Thank. Also make sure you check out our other articles.
Recommended For You: