Quick guide on how to create a poll in a group on Facebook in 2019. Creating a Facebook poll in a group can be done as fast as possible.
To create a poll in a group:
- Click More next to Write Something.
- Click Create Poll.
- Enter a question and then click Add an Option… to enter options for group members to select.
- Click Post.
Keep in mind that only group members can vote on polls.
on your wall
How to Create a Facebook Poll
- Log in to your Facebook page and search for “poll.”
- Choose the first app, Poll.
- Click “Go to App.”
- Click “Allow” to allow the app to access your information.
- Choose “Click here to get started.”
- Fill out the question and add answer options, then click “Create Poll.”
A survey on Facebook
- Sign into your Facebook. Launch a web browser on your computer and go to the Facebook website. …
- Go to the Survey app. …
- Start making your survey. …
- Configure your survey. …
- Allow the app to access your profile. …
- Set up your survey question. …
- Add choices to your survey questions. …
- Post your survey.
Others are reading: