This is a quick guide on how to delete your Facebook account permanently.
If you no longer wish to continue with Facebook, you can deactivate your Facebook account or delete it permanently.
When you deactivate your account, you’re hiding all of your information on Facebook. No one will be able to contact you on Facebook or view the things you’ve shared, including your Timeline, status updates, photos, and so on.
If you decide that you’d like to return to Facebook, you’ll still be able to reactivate your account and recover your old information.
How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account
To deactivate your account follow the steps below.
The settings page will appear. Select General > Manage Account, then click Deactivate.
Select a reason for deactivating the account.
Select Deactivate Now.
Deleting your Facebook account
You should only do this if you are sure you want to delete your Facebook account permanently.
- You won’t be able to reactivate your account.
- Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added will be permanently deleted. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added.
- You’ll no longer be able to use Facebook Messenger.
- You won’t be able to use Facebook Login for other apps you may have signed up for with your Facebook account, like Spotify or Pinterest.
- Some information, like messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to them after you delete your account.
To delete your Facebook account permanently, follow the steps below.
- Go over to Facebook’s Delete Account page: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Select Delete My Account
To delete your Facebook account, follow this link to the Delete My Account page. Sign in to Facebook, then click Delete My Account.
Facebook boasts of being the world’s biggest communication platform, with more than 600 million active users. It has emerged as a nice portal for chatting and reaching out with everyone. Facebook is increasingly becoming vulnerable to data breaches, hacking, misinformation and privacy scandals. It is understandably why a lot of users want to opt-out. This article provided you an easy way
Facebook is one of the world’s largest social networking platforms around, and while it can be a great place for connecting with loved ones, it’s also been faced with a heap of security and privacy issues as of late. If you no longer feel safe having so much data on Facebook and want out for good, here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to delete your account using an Android device.
That’s all on how to delete your Facebook account permanently.
If you like this article, please share it.