Is it possible to find your hidden friend list? That is an important question many Facebook users have asked us. A lot of people can now hide their friend lists on Facebook for the reason of privacy.
Facebook, has today, made it possible for users to find their hidden friend list. So, this article will guide you on how to check your hidden friend list.
How Can I See Hidden Friend List on Facebook
It is very difficult to access Facebook friend lists today because people are smart. One possible way of keeping your account secured is hiding your Facebook friend list. Impersonators and scammers are known to clone accounts to trick friends into thinking that they are chatting with the right person.
Facebook Hidden Friends
So it is in your best interest to hide your friend list and the Facebook platform has made this possible. You can hide your friend lists from the general public. It happens that a lot of Facebook users hide their friend lists. They do this, as we have mentioned above, for the purpose of securing their account and keeping it private.
Facebook Friends List
If I am to put a question across to you about what a Facebook friend list is. I am sure you would get it right. It is a list of your friends on Facebook or a page where all your friends can be seen. It means you can find mutual friends on the Facebook friend list of another user. Anyone who wants to see all your Facebook friends will need to check your friend list.
How to See Hidden Friend on Facebook
Well, the only friends you can see on someone’s profile where friends are hidden, are mutual friends. Friends that have also been friends with you are the only hidden friends you will find. But now there is a way you can easily see hidden friends including mutual friends, and that is what I will be sharing with you.
Creating Facebook Account
Now, a friend list cannot be hidden on Facebook if you do not know how to access Facebook. Before you can access the Facebook platform, you need to make sure that you have an account. To create an account, all you need is a mobile number or an email address. To open a Facebook account;
- Open the Facebook website located at www.facebook.com or open any of the Facebook apps you have on your device. It could be the Facebook messenger lite of the normal Facebook app.
- If you use a PC, on the Facebook website, scroll down to find the signup form and hit it. For mobile devices scroll down and click “Create new account”.
- Fill out the form that is visible to you with the correct details as you would be asked to confirm if anything goes wrong with your account.
- Check to make sure your email address or mobile number is correct as you would be asked to verify it.
- Hit “sign up” at the bottom of the page to continue your sign-up.
- Verify your mobile number by following the on-screen instructions.
Add some friends and follow the rest of the Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set-up.
Facebook Account Login
if you already have a Facebook account you will need to disregard creating a new one in order to find the hidden friends list of your friends. To log in to your Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook.
- Enter your login details in the login field.
- Click on login at the bottom of the login field after entering your login details in the appropriate fields.
Immediately you will be logged in to your Facebook account. That’s how easy it is.
How to see someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook with Social Revealer
Can you find somebody’s hidden friend list on Facebook? It is possible but you will need to use a computer that has google chrome software on it.
- Install an extension called ‘social revealer’ from the google chrome store.
- Immediately after the installation, go directly to the Facebook website
- Log in.
- Navigate to the user’s profile that you want to spy on.
- Open the social revealer software and click on see friends.
- You will find all the user’s friends in a new tab.
That’s how to see someone hidden friends on Facebook with a social revealer.
View Hidden Friends List on Facebook by creating a Fake account
You might also use this strategy, but the chances you’ll succeed depend on the user whose hidden friend list you wish to see—or, more specifically, the user you are aiming to stalk. This strategy is quite easy. Here’s how:
- First, set up a new and fake Facebook profile.
- Next, send a friend request to the user whose secret friend list you would like to check.
- But after you have sent a friend request, you will see a list of the people that you may know on your home page. But don’t forget to send the request only once.
All done. Just select the “Show All” button, and all the hidden friends will show up on this page. You can also get full access to the friend list if you have some luck and the user accepts your friend request.