Facebook has made it easy and convenient to buy and sell items in your locality through the Facebook Marketplace. The Facebook Marketplace is different from the Facebook buy and sell groups that, hitherto, people have been using to buy and sell their items.
One beautiful thing about the Facebook Marketplace is that it allows you to list your items to people in your locality, and the good thing is that it is free. You don’t need any other app to use the Facebook Marketplace. All you need is your existing Facebook account.
Hence, the first step to begin to buy items and sell your goods on the Facebook Marketplace is to log into your existing Facebook account. Learn Pinterest Login with Facebook
However, if you don’t have a Facebook account yet, then you need to create a brand new one. Download Facebook marketplace app install?
How To Buy Items In Facebook Marketplace
1. Find a product you want to purchase and open its listing.
2. Verify the seller information and see if the user has a good standing.
3. Read all the details about the sale. In case something isn’t clear, or you need more info about the item, use the Message Seller.
4. Tap Make Offer to let the seller know how much you are willing to pay for the item
5. Wait for feedback and close the deal.
Tip: To avoid additional costs and inconveniences, ensure to double-check pickup options
How To Sell Something In Marketplace
1. Tap the Sell button on the buy/sell home screen
2. Add a photo of your product from the camera roll or snap it on the spot.
3. Name your item, provide a description, and set the price tag.
4. Hit the Post button, and your product is published.
How to Find Facebook Marketplace on Android, iOS, and Desktop
Facebook Marketplace is available in the Facebook app and on desktops and tablets. To locate the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android, follow the procedure below.
Android Device: Look for the market icon at the top of the app
iOS Device: Look for the market icon at the top of the app
Desktop: On the left-hand side of the Facebook Page, you will find this Marketplace icon.
However, if you can find the Marketplace icon, it means that the Facebook Marketplace is missing.
Reasons Why The Facebook Marketplace Icon Is Missing
If you open the Facebook website or app and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing, there are reasons why the Facebook Marketplace icon is missing. Below are the reasons why the Facebook Marketplace icon might be missing on your Facebook.
- You’re under 18. Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years old or over.
- Your home region isn’t supported. Facebook Marketplace is only available in 50 countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia. If your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that isn’t supported, the Facebook Marketplace icon will not appear.
- You may be in an unsupportive country. Travelling to a country that isn’t supported by Facebook Marketplace may also make the option disappear from the Facebook site and apps.
- The iPod touch isn’t supported. While Facebook Marketplace will appear within the iOS app on the iPhone and iPad, it won’t show up when using an iPod touch.
- Your Facebook account is new. Facebook Marketplace has been known to not appear at all to new Facebook users. This is likely done to prevent spammers from creating new accounts and selling fake products soon after having previous accounts banned from the platform.
- Dynamic menu. The main icon menu within the Facebook apps is and will display shortcuts to Facebook features that you use the most. If you go a while without using Facebook Marketplace, the icon may disappear or be replaced with another one for groups, videos, or some other Facebook feature.
Marketplace Facebook App Download
As much as we would love it if the Marketplace app were available to download on the two most used mobile os, it is not. If anyone tells you otherwise, that person is wrong. There are probably a lot of reasons why Facebook integrates the market into the Facebook app itself. But if they decide to make this marketplace app available to the public outside of Facebook as a feature, it will make a lot of people happy. In other words, the marketplace app can not be downloaded. It can only be accessed from the Facebook app if the marketplace is available in your location.
Facebook Marketplace Online App
Like all digital marketplaces, the one on Facebook is also online. To access it you have to be online on Facebook. There is an advance to evening your marketplace online, as you can just get things easily by logging on to Facebook. All you have to do is access your Facebook app login and access the marketplace that is available in your location.
Buy And Sell On Facebook Marketplace
The marketplace app is a great app for people looking to buy and sell. If you have something you want to get rid of or you want to take your business items to Facebook, then the marketplace is your best bet to do that.
Once you have a marketplace available in your region, then buying and selling is possible. From there, you can make money with Facebook easily from the marketplace. All you have to do now is to access the marketplace, whether you are buying or selling, to get started.
Facebook Marketplace Local App
With this app, the Facebook Marketplace app, you will have access to buy and sell in your local environment because that is how it works. Only items available in your locality can be accessed by you for more convenience so you don’t have to ship items. This makes it easy to buy and sell in your area and eliminates the cost of transport.
Facebook Marketplace App Not Showing Up
Well, there are a few reasons for your marketplace app not to show up. And the reason is that it might not be available in your area. or it’s temporarily available; maybe you have been banned from accessing the marketplace app.
Try visiting the Marketplace link again. To know exactly what the cause is. Then check my post on Facebook marketplace not working where I talked about most of the problems facing users using it.
How To Get Marketplace If Not Available
There are some things you can try to force the marketplace app to show up in your Facebook app. First, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling your Facebook app. also, try logging out and logging back in. Put your phone in flight mode and remove it. Finally, try changing your location.
Why use Facebook Marketplace?
Lots of businesses on Facebook are using Facebook to transact and engage their customers. Here are reasons to join Facebook Marketplace:.
- The Facebook marketplace has a very low selling fee compared to any e-commerce store online.
- The Facebook Marketplace is easy to use and highly accessible.
- It is highly customisable, with a wide range of choices for your convenience.
- The Facebook marketplace is safe and secure.
- The Facebook marketplace offers easy integration with Instagram. This led to a boost in business strategy.
Facebook Marketplace is a platform for buying and selling items. You can get rid of second-hand items and make some money. There are many categories of the Marketplace, which enables you to list your product easily.