Facebook Marketplace App Install | Facebook Marketplace app download – How To Locate Facebook Marketplace
Buying and Selling is one major human activity that can never be done away. As a matter of fact, we buy and sell things on a daily basis.
It is no longer news that buying selling has grown from just what it used to be to online buying and selling. Now sellers can be in the comfort of their homes and showcase their products to potential buyers in the world.
Buyers also are not left behind, as they can now stay in their homes and buy any products of their choice.
This possibility no doubt is attributed to the development and growth of the online marketplace, like Amazon, eBay, etc.
Recently, Facebook, which happens to be one of the largest social media platforms in the world, has developed its own online marketplace known as the Facebook Marketplace.
The Facebook Marketplace is Facebook means of upgrading the hitherto Facebook buy and sell groups to a more advanced Marketplace platform.
The Marketplace Facebook is very unique in that it Facebook users who are eligible to use the Marketplace need not download any Facebook marketplace app, as the marketplace feature is built into the existing Facebook app.
Also, another distinguishing feature of the Facebook marketplace is that it is free. By free, as a seller, you do not need to pay for any selling fees like other online Marketplace.
Many people want to sell their items on the Facebook marketplace. However, they don’t really know how to go about it downloading the app.
In this article, I will be showing you how to download and install the Facebook marketplace app.
Facebook Marketplace App Install and download
The Facebook Marketplace does not have any standalone app, as it has been integrated into the Facebook application.
All that is required for you to use the Facebook Marketplace is simply creating a Facebook account if you don’t already have one.
Next, since the Marketplace app is integrated into the Facebook app, you will need to download and install the Facebook app from the Google Playstore or Apple Store, if you hope to be using the Marketplace feature on an Android or iOS devices.
Having downloaded and installed the Facebook Marketplace, next is to access the Facebook marketplace icon.
How To Locate Facebook Marketplace
Like I said earlier, Facebook is not a stand-alone Marketplace app, as it is available in the Facebook app and on desktops and tablets.
To locate the Facebook Marketplace, follow the process below.
1. Open your Facebook mobile app or your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
2. At the bottom of the app or at the top of the app, look for the marketplace icon. The marketplace icon is a store like the front.
3. If using a web browser, you can find this Marketplace icon on the left-hand side of the Facebook Page.
Please note that the Facebook Marketplace, since its a new feature, is currently not available for everyone.
Benefits of Facebook Marketplace
- Sellers can list their products free of charge
- Grouping of products in categories makes browsing for products easy and faster
- Sellers can list their products to be displayed in their location.
- Buyers can see and purchase products only within their locality.
- It is an excellent place to make money by selling your old products like old toys, cars, trucks, boats, etc.
- If you have more benefit, you can use the comment box to share with us.
- Buy and sell a variety of products while they connect with people
That’s all on Facebook Marketplace App Install | Facebook Marketplace app download – How To Locate Facebook Marketplace.
I hope this article helps? Please check below some of our recommended articles for you.