Friends List On Facebook
To create a Friend List, follow these actions:
1. From the Home page, view the appropriate side of the web page for the News Feed menu.
2. Click the down arrow to expand the News Feed menu when and after that click the See All web link below the menu to broaden it even better.
This brings you to a list of all the various means you can check out News Feed, consisting of seeing only certain sorts of stories or stories from specific listings.
3. Click the Manage Lists choice (the last item in the List).
The Manage Lists web page shows up. Puts a page that notes all your checklists.
4. Click the Create List button in the upper-right edge.
The Create New List window shows up.
5. In the List Name box, type the name of your List.
Possibly something like My blog for the My blog Team.
6. Add friends that belong on this List by keying their names in the Members box.
Facebook autocompletes as you kind. Press Go into when you highlight the right friend’s name.
7. Click Create.
Now, wherever Good friend Notes show up on Facebook, consisting of where you set privacy, you have access to the brand-new List you developed.
Friend Lists you produce are personal, so even if the List you’re messaging is understood in your mind as Frustrating Co-Workers, all that your bothersome colleagues see is a list of names. Participants of Smart Listings can see the name of a checklist they’ve been included in.
How to Remove Someone from Friends List
To remove someone you’re friends with from a list:
- Click Manage List in the top right, then select Edit List.
- Click a friend’s name to remove them from the list.
- Click Finish.