Brainable subscriptions and auto-renewals can be cancelled at any time, depending on the original registration method. You can cancel your subscription if you sign up straight through the Brainable website.
However, you’ll need to cancel using your phone if you signed up using your Google account or Apple ID.
There are always options to cancel your subscription and auto-renewal. Still, some applications make it challenging to cancel your membership in the hopes that users will become dissatisfied with the procedure that they will decide to keep their subscription. We will walk you through each step if you need to cancel your Brainable subscription or turn off auto-renewal.
Cancelling your subscription to Brainable should only take a few minutes. The only requirement is that you must recall how you initially signed up for Brainable.
Here are the four methods to cancel your subscription to Brainable, depending on how you created your account.
How to Cancel a Brainable Subscription
This is most likely the technique you’ll want to utilize if you create your Brainable account on the website.
1. Launch a web browser and navigate to the Brainable website. If you haven’t already, sign in to your account.
2. Select “Account” from the drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click “Cancel Subscription” near the top of the page, under Billing, and confirm that you wish to cancel.
If you don’t see a cancellation option here, it indicates that you signed up for Brainable through a third party. You should notice some information about who is in charge of your account.
Cancelling a Brainable Subscription on Android
If you joined up for Brainable via the Android app, it is most likely associated with your Google account. This means you’ll have to cancel via the Android Play Store app.
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device and tap the profile symbol in the upper-right corner.
2. In the menu that appears, select “Payments & subscriptions,” followed by Subscriptions.
3. Choose Brainable from your subscription list, then click the “Cancel Subscription” button. Confirm your selection.
Cancelling a Brainable Subscription on an iPhone or iPad
Similarly, if you signed up for Brainable via the iPhone or iPad app, your account is most likely linked to your Apple ID. In this situation, you must cancel via the Apple ID menu.
1. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app and tap your name at the top of the page.
2. Tap “Subscriptions” in the Apple ID menu bar.
3. From the list that appears, pick Brainable and then “Cancel Subscription.” Confirm your options.
If the first three ways did not work, you can contact support and request that your account be cancelled.
Second, if you don’t see a cancellation option on your account page, you’re being billed by a third party. If this is the case, you will find either a link to take you through the cancellation procedure with your billing company or instructions to contact your billing company to cancel on your account page. You can also contact Brainable support to find out who is in charge of your membership.
How to Cancel Brainable Subscription Without Logging In
If you no longer have access to your account, perhaps because you have forgotten your login information, you may be confused about what to do. If you are unable to log in to cancel the account, you may attempt to recover it.
If you’re not paying for your subscription through a third-party provider, you’ll need help signing in.
On the Brainable login screen, click the “Need help?” option and answer all of the questions regarding your account.
Brainable will request your login information, such as your email address and password, as well as the billing method you have on file. Once you’ve provided this information, the support team will either help you recover access to your account or cancel it after authenticating your details.
Brainable subscription cancelling is really simple. Brainable makes it simple for members to cancel their account subscriptions, and if you cancel your membership, you can use the service again at any time. Simply log in with your credentials and select the “Restart Subscription” option from your account page.