Aim mail login is a process that gives you access to your Aim Mail account.
AOL Mail is a free web-based email service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications.
Aim mail offers free and unlimited online storage, good spam protection system and an easy to use interface.
While it lacks a bit in productivity no labels, smart folders, and message threading, it makes up for some of that with IMAP as well as POP access and integrates chats as well social networking service.
Pros of Aim Mail
- One of the pros of Aim mail is that it offers spam protection and solid security features.
- Aim Mail has a rich interface that integrates calendars, chats and social networking as well.
- Aim Mail also has unlimited email storage space for POP and IMAP access.
Cons of Aim
- AIM Mail has no threaded messages, labels or even smart folders. It also has no encryption support.
- AIM Mail email search is not flexible and efficient.
- AIM Mil has a very tricky support system.
Aim Mail Description
- AIM Mail which happens to be a web-based email service offers unlimited storage plus both POP and IMAP access.
- AIM Mail has a very good spam filtering system that helps filter unwanted mail and put them in your Spam folder.
- AIM Mail has a rich HTML formatting, chat and sends SMS systems that helps to compose mail very easily.
- AIM Mail has a WAP, POP, IMAP and Mobile AIM Mail software that enables you to easily access your AIM Mail from your mobile device.
- AIM Mail has a featured address book and a browser-based AIM instant messaging client.
- AIM Mail allows easy set up for auto-reply, notifying senders that and how long you are away.
- AIM Mail includes a calendar and lets you turn emails into events or to-do items easily.
- Blocking remote images and links in emails from unknown senders, AIM Mail protects your privacy and your computer’s security.
- AIM Mail Lifestream puts updates from many social networks right into AIM Mail and lets you post to these services, too.
How To Sign Up For AIM Mail
- First, open any browser on your mobile device
- Next, type in the URL which is www.aim.com
- click Get a Free Aim Account
- enter your names (first and last name)
- enter an existing email address or create a username
- create a password and confirm it
- enter your date of birth and gender
- select a security question and provide an answer to it
- input a mobile phone number
- then type what you see in the image under the box where you typed your mobile number in, in case you did not see the characters in the image clearly, you can change the image
- agree with the terms and conditions then you click Sign Up
Aim Mail Login | Sign in
- Visit it web page mail.aim.com
- on it a web page, enter your Username or Email and Password
- Click on Sign in, to log you into your account
AOL Email or AOL mail is a free email service owned by Verizon communications, through AOL. This article has enlightened you on how to login your AOL mail and even how to sign up your AOL mail account.
AOL mail is known as AIM mail in some circles because AIM means AOL Instant Messenger. In early 2017, Verizon, the company that purchased AOL two years before that date, planned to migrate all its internet subscribers and customers to the AOL Mail. This means Verizon will dismantle its in-house email service.
Creation of AOL mail account is free and simple for everyone. The article has explained how to get your user name and email address in a step by step manner.
There are lots of advantages and characteristics of AIM mail. All AIM mail users can access these advantages, as this article has outlined.
That’s all on AIM Mail login or Sign in. I hope this article helps?
Also See: How To Delete Your Expedia Account
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the social sharing buttons below.