Hello there, if you are looking for how to cancel Google voice, then this article is designed just for you.
Google Voice is a Google voice mail service that enables users to be able to send free text messages, customize their voicemail, read voicemail text transcript and more. Google’s voicemail service is available for free to all Gmail users.
Google Voice is available for organizations to use. However, if you wish to stop using the Voice service in your organization, you can cancel your subscription.
In other to stop being billed on a monthly flex plan, you have to cancel your subscription immediately, otherwise, you will keep getting billed.
Canceling your Voice subscription only cancels your voice licenses but does not cancel your other subscriptions such as G Suite.
In this article, I will share with you how you can easily cancel Google Voice.
Things to Do Before Canceling Google Voice
Here are the things you must do first before you cancel your Google Voice subscription.
Save user data: Before canceling your Voice subscription, first, save your Voice data. Though you won’t be able to use the Voice features, you can save your data before it is deleted automatically.
To save your user data, you can use the data export tool.
Save Billing records: If you need access to your billing records, then you have to also save it, because, immediately your Voice account is deleted, you will also lose access to your invoice or billing records.
Port out numbers: Port out the phone numbers to another service provider. For details, go to Port out Google Voice numbers.
How to Cancel Google Voice
1. Sign in to your Google Admin console.
2. From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing
3. Next to your Google Voice subscription, click Actions Cancel subscription.
4. Choose when you want your cancellation to take effect:
- Suspend subscription for 4 days. You can undo your cancellation in these 4 days. After 4 days, we permanently delete all licenses and data.
- Cancel my subscription now and delete all data and licenses.
5. At the bottom right, click Continue With Cancellation.
Also See: How to Cancel Checkpeople.com Account
That’s all on how to cancel Google Voice. I hope this article helps?
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the share buttons below.