Checkpeople.com is a platform that allows users to search for background information of other individuals. Through this platform, you can easily look up the information of peoples by their first name, last name, city, and state, and see the result immediately.
The platform also displays information about individual criminal records, such as arrest reports misdemeanors, and traffic reports.
Understanding the results is very easy and can also be printed out. This platform also allows users to do reverse phone lookup.
The reverse phone lookup is a feature that allows users to find contact information of a specific person by searching their phone numbers.
To use this platform, you have to sign up. However, you can simply sign up for a 5-day trial, after which, if you are satisfied with the platform and wish to continue with it, you can then be upgraded.
The trial is $1, while the regular monthly membership fee is $44.85, which is charged on a recurring basis.
However, if you no longer which to continue with this platform, you can cancel your membership on CheckPeople.
How to Cancel Checkpeople.com Account
To cancel checkpeople.com account, follow the instructions below.
Cancel by Phone (Live Agent)
- Pick up your phone and call 1-866-414-6799
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
Cancel by Web Form
- Head over to http://www.checkpeople.com/contact
- Put your info in the places provided
- Continue by clicking on the green button that says submit
- Ask for confirmation of the cancellation
That’s all on how to cancel Checkpeople.com account.
Also See: How to Cancel Grammarly Premium
I hope this article on how to cancel Checkpeople.com account helps.
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the share buttons below.