Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking platform owned by Facebook. Instagram is one of the largest photo and video-sharing social platforms in the world.
Owning an Instagram and Facebook accounts let you easily connect with your family, loved ones and friends through chatting, sharing photos, sharing videos, updating status, etc.
It is recommended to have both Instagram and Facebook, and not just have them, connect them so you can relate with your friends and families both on Instagram and Facebook since they both possess distinct features.
One of the problems of using both Instagram and Facebook could lie in having multiple passwords, forgetting your password on either Instagram or Facebook, etc. This has been a major challenge for many persons.
However, today am glad to announce to you, that there is now a possibility of logging into your Instagram account with your Facebook account. Instagram has made it easy for users to quickly log in their Instagram account with their Facebook accounts.
If you are wondering how to Login Instagram with your Facebook account, then, you need not worry anymore, as this is a quick guide to Instagram login with Facebook account.
How to Login Instagram Account
To Login Instagram directly without using your Facebook account, follow the steps below.
1. Go to Instagram Login Web Page.
2. Input your username and password in the box provided for them respectively.
3. After that tap the “Log in” switch to access your account, as easy as that.
How to Login Instagram With Facebook Account
1. Go https://www.instagram.com/
2. On the screen, click on the Login with Facebook.
3. As soon as you click on “Login with Facebook”, you will be taken to the Facebook Login page, where you will sign in to Facebook to allow you access your Instagram account with Facebook.
4. Enter your Facebook password and also e-mail or phone number and click the “LOGIN” button.
5. Now tap “OK” to allow Instagram to gain access to your account.
Have a Pinterest Account? Learn how to login your Pinterest account with your Facebook account.
Common Instagram Login Issues and How to Resolve them
If you are having issues logging into your Instagram with Facebook account, here are some ways to resolve them.
First, ensure you are using your correct login username and password. If the issue persists, the first step to take is to uninstall your Instagram from your phone and Install it again.
If you cant login into to Instagram as a result of the wrong password, then simply reset your password. Before you click on reset password, ensure that the email address, phone number you input is associated with your Instagram account.
How to link your Instagram account to your Facebook profile
To your Instagram account to your Facebook account and share posts directly from Instagram to Facebook, follow the steps below
To link your Instagram to Facebook:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Linked Accounts.
- Tap Facebook and enter your Facebook login info.
Hope this helps? Feel free to live a comment if you are finding it difficult to login you Instagram with your Facebook.