This is a post about YouWin Nigeria application criteria, connect, websites. Plus every other useful info you may want to know about the 2021 YouWin Application process.
What’s YouWin! Connect?
The YouWin programme aims to support young Nigerian entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services. The programme aims to promote entrepreneurship, job creation and wealth via enterprise education for young Nigerians. Read more on the Youwin about page here
YouWin Nigeria is the biggest grant platform that’s organized by the Federal Ministry of Finance with the aim to fostering entrepreneurship, job development, and wealth generation among young Nigerians through entrepreneurial education.
Through appropriate SME development tools, Nigerian entrepreneurs will increase their production.
YouWin! Support these businesses in industries that coincide with the government’s goal of developing the economy and encouraging competition and transparency.
The first edition, dubbed YouWin!1, was created to raise awareness among ambitious entrepreneurial youth about the importance of financing their business concepts to create jobs.
To be eligible, you must:
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualifications.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants must be Nigerians and residents in Nigeria.
- Applicants’ businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
- Applicants must be willing to attend all training and mentoring exercises organized by the program.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
- Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: From what I’ve observed on their website, it seemed as if YouWin is not offering these programmes at the moment. However, do check their contact website below so as to stay updated if the programme is ongoing or not.
YouWin Application 2021: Register for the Business Plan Competition
- Visit https://apply.youwin.org.ng/registerp.php
- Click on the green Register button on the page.
- Enter your personal details on the page that loads up. Then Hit the Register button.
- Visit apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/login. Enter your details and log in.
- Carefully follow the steps outlined there to proceed with your YouWin connect application.
YouWin Connect Process Stage
To get that YouWin fund. You will need to go through all the stages outlined in the image below.
Here is the official YouWin contact page.