YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2021/2022 and How to Apply.
YALI RLC Program, 2021/2022 YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa application guide, how to apply for YALI cohort 17 programme for emerging leaders;
WHAT IS YALI?
The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) is a program for Africans launched by the United States government initiatives as parts of their models and signature effort to invest in the next generation of African leaders.
The YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is looking for young men and women between the ages of 18 and 35 from any West African Countries who are ready to embrace leadership and work hard to transform their countries.
The YALI is set to identify and empower young leaders through capacity building in an aspect of Business and Entrepreneurship, Civic Leadership and Public Management for the betterment of their future.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR YALI
There are reasons you should Apply to the YALI Regional Leadership Center in West Africa – Accra. Such benefits are;
- At the end of the programs, participants will be awarded a certificate and become a member of the yali Alumni
- Participants will be taking through various forms of leadership and prepare them for a leadership role in their various fields of endeavors.
- Participants will acquire and understand modern concepts, policies and practices to effectively manage people
NOTE: Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. The management of the YALI Regional Leadership Center, West Africa – Accra reserves the right to verify all of the information included in the application.
TRAINING COURSE AVAILABLE
Applicants should have an interest in becoming a leader in the following sectors;
- Business and Entrepreneurship
This sector is tailored to a range of emerging or aspiring entrepreneurs who expect to take on leadership roles within the private sector or build their own business ventures in the world.
- Civil Society Leadership
Civil society leadership sector is oriented to those who are or aspire to be civically engaged and also serve the public through non-governmental organizations.
- Public Service Management
This is for those who work or aspire to work in any level of government including elected position, regional organizations, international organizations or other public-minded organizations.
The YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is a merit-based competition, as such it is open to all young West African leaders who meet the criteria below:
Candidates wishing to apply must be a citizen and residents of one of the following countries;
- Ivory Coast
- Burkina Faso
- Sierra Leone
- The Gambia
2. Must be 18-35 years of age as at the time of application
3. African citizens/permanent residents are considered (i.e us citizen or permanent resident will not be accepted)
4. No criminal record
5. The applicant must be proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
6. Must be eligible to receive any necessary
All Right Reserve: The management of the programme have the right to verify all your provided information during the application process.
How to Apply
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+