Here are the top 51 beautiful wedding messages to share your joy, especially for those people close to you. But there are sometimes that you genuinely can’t make it to a wedding even though you really want to. What do you do then? How do you then wish the couple and still personalize the texts? Don’t you worry? We have some heartfelt marriage wishes texts list for you.
51. Remember the days when we would laze around and stuff our faces with cake and ice cream and complain about how we’ll never get married? Well, look at you now! I hope we can still laze around and stuff our faces with cake and ice cream. Congratulations!
50. You promised you would be my single, lonely, loveless partner in crime forever! I’m kidding. You deserve this, my friend and you have amazing years ahead of you.
49. I know that we are handing you off to the right person, and I hope he/she supports and loves you as we will always.
48. We are so happy for you! We hope you have a wonderful and lasting marriage and maybe we’ll see little grand-babies soon?
47. We’re growing up so fast and here you are getting married. You’re still my brother/sister and remember that family will always be there for you.
46. Welcome to the family! We’re so happy to have you join us for all of our quirky family traditions.
45. We’re so excited to have you as a new member of the family, even though it has felt like that for some time already.
44. We are so happy to include you in the family! We wish you guys the best.
43. Congratulations on the promotion to Husband/Wife! I know you’ll be great at it.
42. Best wishes on a successful and happy marriage!
41. Stay in love, stay married, stay hopeful, most of all, stay together –
40. The best part about your wedding is that it gives me many more parties to look forward to in the next few years – a party for your first anniversary, a new home, a new baby and your partner’s birthday. Congratulations buddy.
39. There is nothing worse than a friend getting married. Now my parents have one more reason to coax me into getting married. Congratulations.
38. Today, I have realized that life is not fair for single people like me. Until now, I had to buy you a gift only once a year on your birthday. Now I have two birthdays plus a wedding anniversary to buy gifts for. Congratulations to my best friend for getting married.
37. Your match wasn’t made in heaven. It was made in my bedroom that you two used so often. Congratulations to my best buddies for getting married.
36. Your wife complements you perfectly. She shadows all your flaws and accentuates your qualities. Now we know why you decided to get married. Congratulations.
35. Many congratulations on the cheerful occasion of your wedding. I wish you a delighted life. May Lord showers great blessing throughout your married life. May you shine with each other.
34. The wedding is great merriment and pleasure by celebrating it with the new bride and groom. It’s a great bliss of God upon newlywed couples. I wish you both should always be in an enormous bliss of God. May He protect you all the time. Happy wedding ceremony.
33. Wish you a delighted wedding life. May you live very happy and delightful life. May you never face any pain or trouble. I wish you always be a shelter for each other.
32. I am thrilled to find you both as a couple. May your wedding bring immense prosperity and cheers to your life. May you always be surrounded by love and care. Have a wonderful married life.
31. May you always be united with a cohesive bond of love and care. Have a successful wedding life. Wishing you a very joyful day of your life.
30. The way you own each other after lots of hindrances, I salute you. Have a wonderful day of your life. I hope your wedding enlightens your life till the end. May you always be in grand love and warmth together.
29. Many congratulations on the start of the new journey as a wedding couple. I wish the sweet love and attention stuck with you always. May you never be worried about your life. Stay blessed.
28. I wish you the great celebrating event of your life. May your life be blessed with great harmony, passion, and love full of understanding. I wish you a pleased wedding time.
27. Congratulations to my lovely friends. May you both keep glomming and winning much success ahead. May your wedding day bring enormous endearment and affection to keep you connected for each moment in time.
26. I am so happy that finally you got married. I wished for a year to see you as a wedding couple. I love you a lot. And wish you a wonderful life together. Have a magnificent wedding day.
25. Many congratulations on the festival of your wedding. You both guys are the perfect match for each other. Love you. I wish you excellent luck in your future life.
24. The wedding day is the memorable day of life. I hope you have enjoyed more than you were dreaming for. I hope this wedding continue to fetch lots of charm and beauty in life ahead.
23. Marriage unites two into one. This is the great merriment to have someone like your part by considering him/her as your soul. May you stay in the ecstasy of love and affection. May your fondness for each other never grow fainter.
22. Joining your life together as a couple is a new experience for you. May this experience turned into massive prettiness and splendor of the life ahead. Keep shining. Have a remarkable life together.
21. Happy wedding day. May you have all attention and love with lots of prayers from surrounding. May your perfections of love last ever.
20. Life has many wonderful things to do. It gives us lots of cheerful moments and lifetime achievement people as our soul mate and our companion. May you always stand out as the best couple of whole life. Happy wedding day.
19. May the good times and treasures of the present become golden memories of your lives. Happy wedding day.
18. You both are too good! Best wishes on becoming double from single! Glad to wish you a happy married life
17. The best part of life is sharing yourself with someone you love. Happy Wedding.
16. Wish I could be there on your special day. Here’s sending you my blessings on your wedding day
15. It’s been wonderful seeing you grow up, and today as you are all set for a New Life. May God be with you. Happy Married Life
14. A toast to love and laughter and a ‘happily ever after’! Congratulations to both of You
13. Wish you both a pleased wedding. In married life, love spreads everywhere.
12. Congratulations! For each petal on the shamrock, this brings a wish your way.
11. May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your life. Congratulations on your day.
10. Sorry for being late, but I guess it is better late than never. Congratulations on your Wedding Day.
9. Wishing the happy couple love and happiness on your wedding day and forever after.
8. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
7. Wishing you a wonderful ceremony with lots of wonderful memories and love.
6. Wishing the bride and groom lots of joy and happiness on their wedding day.
5.Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
4. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime filled with cherished moments.
3. Congratulations and best wishes to the bride and groom, may you grow old and happy together.
2. I wish that your new lives together will be all that you have hoped for and more.
Wishing you much happiness today and forevermore.
1. Wishing the bride and groom an eternity of love and happiness together grows with each passing year.
Read: Inspiring Birthday Wishes to Myself
Wishes for Marriage Ceremony
- Years may come and go but your love may always grow! Best wishes to both of you!
- May all your dreams come true and struggle end as you start a new chapter of your life. Best wishes.
- Wishing you a lifetime of joy as you join your lives together in the holy bond of marriage. May God bless you both!
- I pray for your marriage to be filled with happiness, love, and support. Have the happiest married life, dear!
- May your married life be filled with the kind of love that comes directly from heaven. Best wishes to both of you!
- I pray to God that he guide you both towards a joyous and meaningful life. May your love deepen through the years to come! Best wishes to both of you!
- You two have just made the brightest example of undying and unfailing love in front of the world. May you both be happy in the coming years!
- The relation of husband-wife is the most beautiful relationship in the world. It’s the relation by which two different people turn into one entity for a lifetime. Best wishes to you too. Happy wedding!
- Stay true to each other and always keep your faith in the miracles of God. May your life together be full of bliss!
- Let the flowers of love bloom in your heart for today and forever. You deserve a life full of happiness and cheers. Happy wedding
Read: Happy New Month SMS Wishes
Best Wishes for a Happy Married Life
- Congrats my dear on your wedding! May you both stay in love forever and wishing you a happy married life in the future!
- Congratulations on your marriage! Wishing you years of happiness and happy married life!
- Warm wishes for your beautiful wedding. May your love last forever and wishing you a happy married life.
- Congratulations on tying the knot! May you have a happily married life!
- Dear, I wish you a happy married life. May all your dreams come true.
- Marriage is the gift of the Almighty. I hope you two will find peace and happiness in life. May God bless you. Wishing you two a very happy and blessed married life!
- Wonderful newlyweds, you are the sweetest couple I have ever seen! I wish all the happiness comes to you. The warmest Congratulations on the wedding!
Wedding Wishes for Couple
- You are the sweetest couple I have ever seen! You two deserve the best things in the world. Keep happy with each other. Happy wedding!
- You two look so perfect as a couple that every time I see you together, I feel inspired. Congratulations to both of you on your wedding!
- Keep bringing moments of joy for each other through the years to come. Many congratulations to you on your special day!
Best Wedding Wishes
- No worries and doubt anymore, let it be love from the beginning to the end. Make your married life a piece of heaven. Happy wedding to both of you!
- Before you start your new life, I want to say, always make each other your top priority and make love the focal point of your everyday life! Happy wedding!
- Married life is always full of new adventures and new experiences. Always keep each other in your heart and let the passion of love overwhelm you!
- I wish you may never stop being amazed by each other and never stop falling in love with each other. May your house be filled with happiness!
- You’ll make a great family for each other and great parents for your babies. My good wishes and prayers are always with you!
- You two have found the perfect partner for each other. Never let each other feel alone ever again. Enjoy an exciting post-marriage life!
- You are going to make a lot of memories with each other. Be it good or bad, romantic or dull, never lose hope in each other!
- True happiness can only be found in the arms of the one you love. God bless you on this special day and for the rest of your life together!
- Wedding Wishes for a Friend
Congratulations on your starting of a new chapter with the person you love. It’s wonderful to see the joy in the eyes. Wish you all the best!
- You deserve no less than a beautiful married life and a pair of beautiful babies. Have a good time at the wedding. Take my love for both of you!
- You are the most romantic pair I have ever known. Congratulations on your wedding. May you have the sweetest married life ever!
- You have always been my best friend in life. I have full confidence that you’ll make a good family with your beautiful wife. Congratulations!
- It makes me just as much happy as you today. May the love and affection only grow between you two in the coming days of your life!
- Oh, my dear! It’s your wedding ceremony! You have no idea how happy I am now! The wedding of you two just makes me dance in my mind. I am wishing the best for your Wedding day!
- You two are the lovebirds, the love and affection between your pair make me so happy. Take the best care of each other. You two deserve the best wishes! Happy Wedding Day!
- Marriage is a holy relation. You two just entered into a new stage of life. I hope you will find all happiness and joys in life. Best wishes to you. Happy wedding day!
Wedding Congratulations Messages
- My heartfelt congratulations go to both of you for finding each other out of billions of people in this world. You seem too perfect for each other!
- Not often you see a pair so beautiful and amazing that it seems like they are literally made for each other. Congratulations! May your marriage be happy and everlasting!
- When you make love the first priority, you always end up with a wonderful result. Your marriage is one among those wonderful consequences!
- Your marriage is like watching a tv show. Both of you look so happy and glowing. Congratulations dear. May the delight of today remains forever!
- Thanks for making us all happy today. You really have very good taste in choosing your partner for life. Congratulations to both of you!
- The desire of you two finally comes true. Let your marriage be stable until the last day of your life. Heartily Congratulations on your wedding!
- Congratulations on your happy day! It’s your wedding ceremony! I wish Almighty always keep you in his blessings. And wishing that you will spend a lot of happy years together!
- Congratulations to the most adorable looking bride and groom for entering into a new chapter in their life. May God’s blessing be with you in the coming years!
- Let the love grow in your hearts on this special day. Congratulations to both of you for holding each other’s hand for life!
- Congratulations to you! May you grow old with each other for the rest of your life and grow a family together!
Trust this was helpful, do well to check up on more of our educating and informative articles. Also, share this post to your friends on Facebook. Twitter, Whatsapp, and Instagram.