UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021.
You can recall that in our previous article, we were guiding you on how to apply for the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing Form.
So now, I will also show you how you can obtain the Post Basic Nursing Admission Form of the same school.
I am made to understand that the UMTH post-basic nursing comprises of two different programs which are;
- School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN)
Unlike the school of nursing admission form that cost N3000, the post-basic nursing admission form cost N10,000.
To ensure a successful admission into the school, applicants are required to;
- Possess at least five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years post-registration experience.
How to Make Payment and Obtain the UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
All your payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account” after which you will have to present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use the same to collect the application form.
After completely filling the application form, you will have to return it to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than stated deadlines below depending on the program.
Also, Note Before Returning:
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Application form Submission Deadline:
- SPBCCN: 4th May to 31st July, 2020.
- SPBPON: 4th May to 7th August, 2020.
UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Entrance Examination Dates:
- SPBPON: 10th to 14th August, 2020.
- SPBCCN: 3rd to 5th August, 2020.
After the entrance exam, successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
If you have any questions, All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through 08036789805, 08021461715, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope this article was helpful.
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the share buttons below.