How to Track Western Union Money – After making your transfer through western union, do you know that you can track your western union money all by yourself? Yea, I know that some people here that don’t know this will begin to wonder how this done.
That’s why I am here. I am here, to guide you on how to track your money bit by bit without missing out a step.
I firmly believe that you should know before now that “Western Union is a money transfer service provider that enables you to send and receive money from people around the world quickly.
You can read our previous articles on; Western Union Transfer Guide to learn more about how this Western Union works.
So, let’s move down to our topic of concentration now, which is “How to Track Western Union Money Transfer.”
Howbeit, you have to know that there are several methods in which you can use in tracking your money after transfer on western union and these are;
- Through Western Union Money Tracking Page on their website
- Calling Western Union Customer Care Number (Toll-Free)
- Visiting WU Office to Track your Transfer
- Using Western Union Mobile App
1. Through Western Union Money Tracking Page on their website
If you want to track your transfer using this method, all you need to do is to;
- Using your smartphone or PC with a good internet connection, Visit https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer
- Select if you are a sender or receiver of the transfer
- Input the tracking number or phone number of the sender
- Select the receiver country and the amount transferred
- Input the security code
- Log into your profile to view your transfer history
2. Calling Western Union Customer Care Number (Toll-Free)
With this method, all you have to do is to 1-800-CALL-CASH from a phone in the U.S. to track a transfer.
However, if you based in the U.S and you’d prefer to talk to a WU customer representative on the phone, then call the customer service number provided on the WU website.
NOTE: While on the call, you will be asked to provide some information about the transfer, such as the MTCN number or the sender’s phone number.
Visiting WU Office to Track your Transfer
This is also another option of tracking WU money transfer that some people have been using. With this method, you need to visit a Western Union location to track the transfer in person.
If you don’t know any Western Union location near you, kindly go to the homepage and scroll down, you will see a box with the inscription “Find Locations”, click on the box and allow it to load.
You will see a space to fill the city of your resident, after you have entered your Zip code or city, see the four boxes below and select either “Pick Up in store”, “Send in Store” and “Start Online, finish in-store” and then click on “Continue” after which the list of all Western Union Agent nearest to you will be displayed.