How to Send Money to Nigerians Via Ping Express.
Research is one of the best things that you can do at any time. During our research on How to send money to Nigeria from the US, we come to discover that there are another developed means of sending money to Nigeria from the USA which is what we are having as our topic today.
If you are in the USA and you have family or friends back home in Nigeria, you may be wondering how to send money to Nigeria from the USA.
Using this will definitely make the process is much easier than you might have imagined. In fact, there are just three quick and easy steps.
- Lovely & Inspiring Messages for Him
- Websites to Download Nigerian Music for Free
- 10 Grocery Items in Nigeria
How to Send Money with Ping Express
You can send money to Nigeria from the USA by following these three simple steps:
- Select the type of service and amount you want. Choose a money transfer or airtime top-up, then enter the amount you want to send. You’ll be able to clearly see the exchange rate and fees before you complete your transaction.
- Tell us where you want the money to go. Select the country and the details of the person and the bank account you’re sending the money to.
- Tell us whether you want to make the payment with a debit card or by ACH and submit your transaction. Your beneficiary should have access to the money in their bank account within minutes.
What Device Can I Use to Send Money via Ping Express
Using Ping Express, you can send money from your desktop or laptop computer, or from an iPad, smartphone or other mobile devices. With the Ping Express mobile app, you can send money from anywhere, at any time. Just download the app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Top Best Engineering Course in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics
- How to Create Meetme Account Online 2020 Via www.meetme.com Website
- Lead City University (LCU) Admission Form
- Lovely Bible Verses to Send to Your Spouse
Can I Send Money to Other Countries Other From Naija?
With Ping Express, you can send money anywhere in the world, and it will be received within minutes. You can send money to Nigeria from the US, UK, or Canada.
If you have a college student who is living in Nigeria, you can rest assured they will have the money they need in their bank account within minutes.
If a loved one is traveling or on vacation and needs money right away, you can get it to them within a few minutes. You’ll have peace of mind knowing you can get the money almost instantly should they need it.
Ping Express Fees and Exchange Rates
Yes, sending money can be expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. Ping Express has the best exchange rates and lowest fees available. Compare rates and you’ll see what we mean.
Sometimes you may need to send money in an emergency situation, and you’ll choose the first money transfer company you see. Unfortunately, this may also be the most expensive choice.
Download the Ping Express mobile app on your smartphone or tablet today and you’ll always be ready to send money quickly and inexpensively whenever you need to.
- Colleges of Education Offering Arabic/Geography
- Colleges of Education Offering Arabic/French Course in Nigeria
- Complete Guide on How to Gain Admission in UK From any Country
Is Ping Express Secured?
Security is always a concern when you are sending money internationally. Ping Express is cashless, with all payments and deposits handled entirely electronically. So you can be certain that your transaction is secure.
When you need to transfer money from the USA to Nigeria, use Ping Express to get your money where it needs to go, quickly and safely. Download our convenient mobile app today so you’re always ready to safely and securely transfer money whenever you and your loved ones need it.
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp