Scholarships in Texas for Students: Are you a student in texas? do you know that there is a high chance of you getting selected as the winner of any scholarship opportunity in Texas? Yes, all this possible if you are a student in Texas.
Before I will list out the available scholarship opening for students to apply for in against 2021 in Texas, let me, first of all, tell you that Texas scholarships are specially provided for students from Texas. Meaning that these scholarships are easily accessible and granted to texas students.
However, today, I will be listing out the best scholarship in texas that you can apply for even from the comfort of your home without visiting the scholarship provider’s office address.
List of Best Scholarships in Texas
1. BAFTX Graduate Award
DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2021
The British American Foundation of Texas (BAFTX) graduate award is designed for aspiring individuals from the UK or Texas, USA who are intent on furthering their education in their chosen STEM or business field.
This is a chance for students to study at the graduate level, whether Texas residents in Texas, Texas residents in the UK, or UK residents in Texas.
Also, scholarships will be applied toward tuition costs only and paid directly to the chosen educational establishment.
For any candidate to consider his/her self eligible to apply for the BAFTX Graduate Award, applicants must:
Be a resident of Texas or the United Kingdom
Be enrolled in full-time education within the Texas or UK education system
Major in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or Business
Be aged 21 or above
Come from a low-income household
Maintain a GPA of 3.25 or above
Be able to attend an Awards Dinner to receive your scholarship in Houston in April 2021
For students seeking funding for overseas study, they must be in possession of a valid passport or eligible to receive one.
However, to know more about this scholarship. Like, the deadlines, and how to apply, kindly visit the LEARN MORE link below or click on the APPLY NOW to access the Application form at once and fill in your details.
NOTE: Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. Allen Meyer Family Scholarship
DEADLINE: Not specified (ongoing)
Organized by the Dallas Foundation, the Allen Meyer Family Scholarship is aimed at providing full-tuition help to students who want to undergo their secondary education and demonstrate moderate to significant financial need who wish to pursue an outstanding, intellectually rigorous secondary education at Parish Episcopal School.
- Be a new or current Parish student entering the 9th grade at Parish Episcopal School
- Complete and submit the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS), along with required documentation, including a Federal Income Tax Return, and a Form W-2;
- Demonstrate moderate to significant financial need and inability to pay any private school tuition, as assessed through the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS);
- Exhibit the qualities of intelligence and diligence and be an active participant in all aspects of school life as indicated by their academic standing and their service and/or extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this opening, Kindly contact the Admissions Department of the Parish Episcopal School at email@example.com for more information and complete guidelines.
3. 2000 PixelPlex Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship
DEADLINE: December 5, 2020
So far,m this is one of the best scholarship opportunities in Texas that was created to help support and inspire students to pursue further education in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), as well as economics and business.
The scholarship will be awarded to the qualified candidate who writes the most compelling essay on one of the prompts below.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
However, applicants have to know that only one student will be chosen from the applicant pool and will be awarded based on the strength of their written essay. The selected student will receive 2,000 USD to help cover education-related expenses.
How to Apply
According to the scholarship provider official website, to be considered for the scholarship award, you must complete the following steps
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PixelPlex Scholarship Award: Your Name” in the subject field.
- In your submission email, write a short paragraph or two about yourself and why you chose the topic.
- Attach your essay as a PDF or Microsoft Word document to the email. The length of the essay should be a minimum of 1200 words (there is no maximum word limit) and include an introduction and conclusion. The essay should be original text and not published anywhere.
- In your submission email you must also provide the following information: your full name (and a parent or guardian name if you are under 18), date of birth, college or university you are attending or plan to attend, your average GPA, expected year of graduation, your field of study, phone number, email address, copy of your school ID (if available) or other proof of attendance/acceptance from a college or university in the United States.
LEARN MORE about how to write a suitable essay and many other pieces of information about this scholarship by clicking on the learn more link.
4. Association of Texas Leaders for Education Scholarship
With the vision of promoting higher education for Texas students, this scholarship was established by the Association of Texas Leaders for Education (ATLE) for Texas resident graduating seniors who will be attending a Texas school to pursue a secondary education.
The following eligibility requirements shall apply to candidates for the ATLE Scholarship:
- Graduating Senior
- A 3.0 or higher GPA
- Financial need may be considered
- Demonstrated service to the community and to school
- Intent to enroll as a full-time student (at least 12 credit hours) at an accredited college, university or technical school in Texas during the fall semester following graduation from high school with the intent of receiving a degree.
- Positive personal school references
5. Austin Alliance for Women in Media Scholarship
DEADLINE: March 01, 2021
The Austin Alliance for Women in Media offers scholarships to college Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors studying media or a related field at a university in the Austin area (within a 40-mile radius from Austin.