Saving Money Quotes: Are facing issues with saving a token from your income for future use? These 60 saving money quotes will inspire you to start saving your money or continue saving if you’ve already started.
One reason why you must save is that, incase you run into an emergency situation that needs urgent financial attention and you head to your saving box and you’ll come out with a smile.
Vise versedly, if you’re not saving at all and having nothing to fall back on. That would be painful.
Yes, i know that a lot of people start saving money with a particular target but painfully enough, they get to use the money even before they planned to; so you see, saving money requires a lot of discipline.
To be disciplined enough to leave money you are saving untouched until it is the actual time you planned to make use of it, you need to continually feed your mind with strong words of encouragement and That is why I have carefully put down these 60 money-saving quotes for you. You can have a note pad beside you while reading through or save this page for future references.
If you want to add to your earnings, you can easily do that by checking on how to become a DSTV agent.
60 Saving Money Quotes
These quotes are just what your mind needs to be fed with for a successful money-saving journey that will stand the test of time.
1. “A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some.” – Joe Moore
2. “If you’re saving, you’re succeeding.”― Steve Burkholder
3. “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” – Benjamin Franklin
4. “Try to save something while your salary is small; it’s impossible to save after you begin to earn more.”— Jack Benny
5. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”— Mark Twain
6. “Know what you own, and know why you own it.”— Peter Lynch
7. Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this.”— Dave Ramsey
8. “Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self.” – Nathan W. Morris
9. “Frugality includes all the other virtues.”— Cicero
15. “The easiest way to save money is to waste less energy_Barack Obama
16. “A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some_Joe Moore
18. “Money looks better in the bank than on your feet_Sophia Amoruso
19. “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for_Robert Kiyosaki
20. “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants_Epictetus
22. “When a man has learned to live without money, he thought, a few rubles can go a long way_Dan Millman
23. “Spend not where you may save; spare not where you must spend_John Ray
24. “Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you’ll be surprised at how little you have_Ernest Haskins
25. “Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants_Benjamin, Franklin
27. “If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars_J. Paul Getty
29. “If you wish to get rich, save what you get. A fool can earn money, but it takes a wise man to save and dispose of it to his own advantage_Brigham Young.
30. “Do what you love and the money will follow.”— Marsha Sinetar
31. “Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.”— William A. Ward
32. “Fortune sides with him who dares.”― Virgil
34. “What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us.”— Julia Cameron
35. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”— Bruce Lee
36. “I don’t pay good wages because I have a lot of money; I have a lot of money because I pay good wages.”— Robert Bosch
37. “Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought.” – Napoleon Hill
38. “Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.”— Paul Samuelson
39. “Money can’t buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy.”— Spike Milligan
40. “The more you learn, the more you earn.” – Frank Clark
41. “Put all good eggs in one basket and then watch that basket.”— Andrew Carnegie
42. “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.”— Samuel Butler
43. “Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money when what they don’t know is how to use it.”— Frank A. Clark
I hope you have been inspired by the money saving quotes? Go ahead and start saving!
Our Final Thought on This!
There are many people out there who don’t know how and why they should save. So now that you’ve seen this, what’s your next line of action? Don’t you think that someone else out there might be looking for this information? Yes, others are looking for this.
So what’s, is holding you not to share it with them now that you’ve seen it? Just click on any of our share buttons below that interest you and boom you are there on the right sharing track…
Please use any of the share buttons below to share this information. Also, if you have any questions or information pertaining to this, don’t hesitate to use the comment section below and we will give you a response ASAP. CHEERS