RTI International Recruitment – How to apply for RTI International Recruitment, Learn more about the recruitment, available positions, requirements and How to apply online. Seriously, You will see the real guideline on how to apply and get recruited at once.
Over the years, RTI International has been recruiting yearly so as to lower the rate of unemployment in our society.
Established in 1958 with $500,000 in funding from local businesses and the three North Carolina universities that form the Research Triangle.
This company is a nonprofit organization headquartered in the Research Triangle Park in North Carolina. RTI provides research and technical services. Read more
Currently, there is no recruitment ongoing at RTI International. However, we advise that you keep visiting this page to stay updated whenever there is an open vacancy in thIS company.
Currently Recruiting Positions at RTI International
The list of the available position we are to list is currently ongoing…
Performance Monitoring Specialist
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Abia
- Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
Urban Wash Utility Expert
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Delta, Imo, Niger, Sokoto, Taraba
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the RTI International recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
NOTICE to Applicant:
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as they see this advert. This is a re-advertisement, do not re-apply if you already applied before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply. We offer highly competitive remuneration. Take note that any successful candidate will be subjected to a pre-employment background investigation.
Fed Govt Jobs You May Also Apply For?
- FIRS Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- National Intelligence Agency Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
- Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment – CLICK TO APPLY
RTI Recruitment Free News Alert
[wpforms id=”45383″ description=”true”]
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+