Are you fazed with overwhelming issues? Are you looking for the right words to comfort a depressed person in your life? See these religious sympathy quotes.
A popular saying in the scripture has it that, though a righteous man falls a seven times, he shall rise again. Most times you need the right word to be able to rise back when you fall.
To be able to sympathize with people with the same religious belief with you, it is not advisable to just feed them with the famous “sorry”, you would definitely have to remind them of the words they must have known but forgotten due to their surrounding problem.
Even if you do not want to swirl into scriptures for whatsoever reason, be sure that whatever your choice of words may be, they should cheer them up and also point them back to the supreme being in whom they believe.
Religious Sympathy Quotes
If you need help with forming your own words of comfort you should check out these fifty religious sympathy quotes below.
1. “Our deepest sympathies and prayers are with you through this time of unimaginable loss. May God walk beside you and guide you through”.
2. “May your family find comfort in God’s infinite graces. We pray for your healing and strength through this time of loss”.
3. “Praying that Heavenly Father’s Spirit will be with you as you grieve. We send you prayers of healing and comfort during this time of loss”.
4. “Sending my sympathies during this time and praying that God’s love will embrace you”.
5. “May you find strength and healing from the eternal love of our Lord God. He is with us even through our darkest hours”.
6. “God’s love is a light that can reach all corners of the earth. Lend your worries to Him and know that you are loved. We are praying for you in your grief”.
7. “We pray that the Lord gives your family strength and healing. May His infinite blessings comfort you at your darkest hour”.
8. “May our Lord bring you comfort during this time of unimaginable sorrow. We are praying for you”.
9. “Please accept my sympathies and prayers. Through times of trouble and darkness, God guides us back to His light”.
10. “Extending our greatest sympathies to you in this time of loss. May God watch over you and comfort you in His graces”.
11. “Our family is praying for your healing. Know that the Lord is with you and keeps you in His light through times of darkness”.
12. “Thinking of you during this unimaginable time of sorrow. May the glory of God give you strength in your hour of need”.
13. “Please accept our love and sympathies in this time of grief. At the end of every darkness, there is joy in the Word of the Lord”.
14. “Know that we are never alone and that God walks beside us even through times of sorrow. We pray for you to find comfort and send our sincere condolences”.
15. “May you feel the light of God’s infinite love bless you in your hour of grief. You are in my prayers”.
16. “I am praying for you in your time of sorrow. May the Lord guide and heal you”.
17. “We pray that you may take comfort in the glory of God. Know that He loves you and has a plan for you. Please accept our deepest condolences”.
18. “Our family extends our deepest sympathies to you in this time of mourning. May the Lord heal you and keep you in His eternal light”.
19. “To my friend in your hour of grief: You’re in my prayers and heart. May the light of God shine down and guide you through this darkness”.
20. “We pray for the love and healing light of Christ to strengthen you through this time of loss. Put your trust in Him and know that He is always with you”.
21. “Please accept my deepest sympathies and know that my prayers are with you now and always. May God heal you in His infinite graces, and bless you with His love”.
22. “May the love of our Lord Jesus Christ give you strength in this time of grief, and may His glory bring you comfort in the darkness. Our prayers are with you always”.
23. “Please accept my sincere condolences in this time of loss. I pray that the love of our Savior Jesus Christ will be a light through this dark time”.
24. “The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath is the everlasting arms”. Deuteronomy 33:27
25. “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul”. Psalm 94:19
26. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope”. Romans 15:13
27. “And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus”. Philemon 4:7
28. “The God of love and peace shall be with you”. 2 Corinthians 13:11
29. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you”. John 14:27
30. “Let us come boldly to the very throne of God and stay there to receive His mercy and to find grace to help us in our times of need”. Hebrews 4:16
31. “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you”. John 14:18
32. “Now the Lord of peace Himself gives you peace always”. II Thessalonians 3:16
33. “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away”. Revelation 21:4
34. “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you”. Numbers 6:24-25
35. “Pray about everything; tell God your needs… If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus”. Philippians 4:6-7
36. “May the Lord bless you, keep you, and make his face to shine upon you during this time of sorrow and grief”.
37. “We offer our deepest sympathies during this season of grief. May the Holy Spirit embrace you in his presence, reminding you of his love, faithfulness, and care”.
38. “As you walk through this season of darkness, we pray that Christ, the Light of the World, would shine forth, lighting a pathway for you into God’s presence”.
39. “We offer our deepest condolences during this difficult time. May you find comfort in the presence of the Lord, your healer”.
40. “We pray that the Good Shepherd would comfort and lead you as you walk through this dark valley. May his goodness and mercy find you as you wait”.
41. “I pray that God would make his mercy and presence known to you in each moment of the day, no matter how difficult or challenge. You have my deepest sympathies”.
42. “We don’t always understand why things happen the way they do. But we know we have a God who can hold us up, come what may. We pray for God’s sustaining presence for you during this difficult time”.
43. “We pray that Christ, the Bread of Life, would satisfy your every need as you endure these difficult moments. You have our deepest sympathies”.
44. “As God made himself known to Daniel in the lions’ den, as he stood by Paul at his trial, as he endured with Joseph in Egypt, we pray that his presence would be at your side during this season of grief”.
45. “During seasons of grief, we give thanks for a God who walks with us – even in the darkest night. May his presence guide and comfort you”.
46. “May the Holy Spirit be present to you every moment of this difficult journey. May your faith grow deeper. May your hope extend into eternity. And may his love fill you with peace”.
47. “We pray that God’s presence would strengthen you during this difficult time. You have our deepest condolences”.
48. “May the same God who comforted Elijah in the wilderness now comfort you, granting you renewed strength and hope”.
49. When broken with grief, the psalmist prayed, “You’ve put all my tears in your bottle”. May God remind you of his deep concern and love during this time of grief.
50. “We pray that the Spirit of God would encircle you, reminding you of his great love and concern. We hope you accept our deepest sympathies”.
Also see: Amazing Bible Verse for Valentine
I trust you liked these fifty religious sympathy quotes?