Yes, The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has closed the registration for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
On closing the registration portal, it was recorded that over 2.1 million candidates have been confirmed by the Joint Admission Matriculation and Examination Board (JAMB) to have registered for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
ADS: Access Over 45,000 JAMB UTME CBT Past Questions Free
When Did Jamb Registration for 2021 Close?
The 2021 UTME and DE registrations exercise was over on 29th May 2022 across the country.
When is Jamb Exam Starting
According to the Joint Admission and matriculation board authorities, the main Jamb examination date is scheduled to start from 19th June to 3rd July 2022.
- Covenant University School Fees
- Nigeria Colleges of Education Offering Arabic/Economics Courses
- Engineering Career Guide
- Colleges of Education (COE) Offering Arabic Medium Course
- Colleges of Education Offering Arabic Studies Course
- Colleges of Education Offering Arabic/French
When will Jamb Slip Reprinting Commence?
From the information reaching us, Jamb Reprinting begins at least seven days before the Exam. Jamb 2021 Slip Reprinting for actual Jamb Date, Time and Centre begin from 12th June 2022.
Jamb doesn’t include Exam Date and Venue in your Slip after Registration at CBT Centres. Your initial Jamb 2021 Slip contains only your Personal and Educational Information.
JAMB Reprinting Process
Just follow the simple instructions below to print out your Jamb slip
- Go to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/_PrintExaminationSlip.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number, Email address, or Phone number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click the ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule.
Note: Please allow popup for the JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser.
Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones by clicking on any share buttons – Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp below.