NDE Recruitment 2020…See National Directorate of Employment, NDE Recruitment, available positions, requirements,qualifications and how to apply.
What is NDE? Nigeria has such a service too. It is called the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment. Now let us tell you a few words about the service. National Directorate of Employment Recruitment was organized in 1986 with the help of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
It began to operate during the economic crisis of the 80s. At that time the entire economic sectors of Nigeria were on a decline.
NDE is an alternative organization to N-power and one part of the political strategy of the Nigerian government was to avoid unemployment among Nigerians.
General Application Requirements.
- Three (3) credit grades in WASC /SSCE including Maths, English and two (2) other relevant subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Ability to work with basic computer packages (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Have adequate problem-solving skills.
- Male or female between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good at scriptwriting, creative writing, and analytical writing.
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship.
How to Apply for NDE Jobs
If you are interested in working with the National Directorate of Employment, then choose any of the following application methods to get started
Application for NDE recruitment can be done in two ways; Online and Offline Application.
1. Online Application:
To apply online, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the NRC official recruitment portal www.nrc.gov.ng and follow the procedures on the portal.
2. Offline Application:
To apply for National Directorate of Employment job recruitment offline, go to the National Directorate of Employment State headquarters in your state of origin. Then submit the required documents to the manager. Note that the online submission is currently ongoing.
If you have any problems with National Directorate of Employment (NDE) online registration, please make use of this LINK and the NDE Headquarter Office Address below for further inquiries.
NDE Headquarter Office,
Plot 1529 Nouakchott Street,
Wuse District, Zone 1,
Abuja- FCT, Nigeria.
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, or Whatsapp