Jamb Chemistry Question 2020 | Frequently Asked Questions.
Jamb Chemistry Question 2020 – Here in this post, you will see the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination chemistry questions and answers right here.
It’s an already established fact that you will be glad to enter the examination hall with confidence, knowing very well that what you will meet on the system is already in your possession and that is the Question that is being set. Is it not true? Of course, it is.
Howbeit, we are not just coming to you with the chemistry questions; you can as well see the 2020/2021 JAMB Brochure Here. Also if you wish you to see the JAMB Chemistry Syllabus for 2020 UTME Examination, you can CLICK HERE.
Read Also: How to Pass JAMB at One Sitting.
Below is a compiled list of the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination likely asked chemistry questions that you will certainly come across.
Areas to Concentrate on While Preparing for JAMB Chemistry Exam 2020
The below listed area of concentration (Topics) is derived from the JAMB Chemistry syllabus for 2020.
- ACIDS, BASES, AND SALTS
- ATOMIC STRUCTURE AND BONDING
- CHEMICAL COMBINATION
- CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM
- CHEMISTRY AND INDUSTRY
- KINETIC THEORY OF MATTER AND GAS LAWS
- ENERGY CHANGES
Sorry for taking your time on this, the main question and answers are below. We were just thinking that this will also help for proper preparation. However, if you still want to see the areas from which questions will be set from, kindly visit our JAMB Chemistry Syllabus page for 2020 – JAMB CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS 2020.
How Many Questions Are You to Expect in the 2020 JAMB Exam?
Some candidates have been messaging us to know how many questions they are to expect in the upcoming exam and that’s why I have just decided to settle their case here once and for all.
Yes, you are not asking a bad question. You will be required to answer a maximum of 50 questions. Please try to work on your speed when practicing past questions.
IMPORTANT: Increase your speed by practicing with Awajis JAMB CBT App
Why Awajis CBT Practice Software | Score up to 350+
We had already known that a time like this would come and that was the main reason why create a unique JAMB CBT App that can help you score 350+. However, keep learning from the previous year’s questions.
Download this app if you want to pass the 2020 JAMB exam.
- It doesn’t require a monthly subscription.
- Uses the same technology as the 2020 UTME.
- Over 17000 real jamb past questions and answers
- The CBT app completely offline. It requires no internet access at all.
- There’s a complete summary of the Sweet sixteen novel.
- Likely questions from Sweet Sixteen novel and 20 other Literature Texts
- This Jamb cbt software completely covers your needs as a Jambite.
- Updated with the new Intelligent Offline Virtual Assistant – Clara.
- The 8 keys navigation works fine too (Original programming)
How to Download
Click on the links provided below to download the Application either for Android or Desktop.
2020 JAMB UTME Examination Question and Answers for Chemistry
- A given amount of gas occupies 10.0dm5 at 4atm and 273°C. The number of moles of the gas present is [Molar volume of gas at s.t.p = 22.4dm
A 0.89 mol
B 1.90 mol
C 3.80 mol
D 5.70 mol
Answer: A ]
- The ratio of the initial to the final pressure of a given mass of gas is 1:1:5. Calculate the final volume of the gas if the initial volume was 300cm3 at the same temperature.A. 120 cm3
B. 200 cm3
C. 450 cm3
D. 750 cm
- A substance that is used as a ripening agent for fruits is
- According to Charles’ law, the volume of a gas becomes zero at
- Which of the following pairs of substances will react further with oxygen to form a higher oxide?
A CO and H O
B NO and H O
C CO and CO
D SO and NO
- Methanoic acid mixes with water in all proportions and has about the same boiling point as water. Which of the following methods would you adopt to obtain pure water from a mixture of Sand, water and methanoic acid?
A Neutralization with sodium hydroxide followed by distillation
B Neutralization with sodium hydroxide followed by filtration
C Fractional distillation
D Filtration followed by distillation
Suitable reagents for the laboratory preparation nitrogen are;
A sodium trioxonitrate(V) and ammonium chloride
B sodium chloride and ammonium di-ozonitrate(III)
C sodium chloride and ammonium trioxonitrate(V)
D sodium dioxonitrate(III) and ammonium chloride
The elements in the periodic table are listed in order of increasing
A .relative atomic number
B. atomic mass
C. relative isotopic mass
D. nuclear charge
- The refreshing and characteristics taste of soda water and other soft drinks is as a result of the presence in them of
B. carbon(11) oxide
Which of the compounds is composed of Al, Si, O and H?
A. Epson salt
You don’t expect us to list all the questions and answers at once, do you? I know that you might say Yes, but I say NO.
However, we beseech you to keep visiting this page every day or better still bookmark it on your browser if you want to get the full JAMB 2020 questions and answers as we will be adding more questions and answers daily to this page.
JAMB Chemistry Past Questions & Answer Video
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp.