Nigerian Air Force Salary Update (2021 Salary Review).
Nigerian Air Force Salary, How much does an Airforce personnel earn in a month? NAF Worker Monthly Salary. See the whooping some of money consumed by the Nigerian airforce personnel per month here.
The Nigerian Air Force personnel are determined by the National Salary, Incomes, and Wages Commission (NSIW) salaries just like other civil services in Nigeria.
Their salary structure is also fully based on the Consolidate Armed Forces Salary Structure (CONAFSS). The Nigerian Air Force salaries are equally paid according to the rank of the personnel’s and their earnings altogether are between…
There are two types of officers in the Nigerian Air Force, that’s the commissioned and non-commissioned officers.
Below is the salary of all commissioned/non-commissioned officers in the Nigerian Air Force from the highest rank to the lowest rank:
Do you know that the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment is Ongoing?
NAF Commissioned Officers Salary Structure
|Air Vice-Marshal||₦1.37 million|
|Air Marshal||₦1.5 million|
|Air Chief Marshal||₦1.7 million|
NAF Non-Commissioned Officers Salary Structure
|Master Warrant Officer||₦165,700|
|Air Warrant Officer||₦171,800|
About the Nigerian Airforce
The Nigerian Air Force has risen to become Africa’s most powerful aviation unit. Simply expressed, its duty is to fight for the country by controlling and exploiting air and space. Despite the fact that most people are assigned airborne tasks, the majority of them operate on the land in various operational, logistic, and analytical capacities.
These are the areas where the Nigerian Air Force concentrates its efforts.
- Aerospace supremacy. This provides freedom and autonomy by allowing you to oversee what moves via air and space.
- Decisions supremacy. This is ensured by the capacity to handle and harness information to the benefit of Nigeria.
- Any enemy is put in danger by the proclivity to deal with opponent locations anyplace and at any moment.
- Targeted engagement: The capacity to achieve intended results with minimal danger and collateral harm deprives the enemy of their safe haven.
- Rapid transnational mobility: The capacity to quickly deploy soldiers anywhere in the continent provides unmatched flexibility.
- Combat assistance that is adaptable: Success is built on the capacity to maintain flexible and effective military actions.
Yes, the above-listed amount of money is the amount of money that is being consumed by the Nigerian Air Force personnel in a month depending on their rank.
Since everything in Nigerian is bound to change, we advise you to keep checking this page at least once in a day so that you won’t miss any of our updates on this.
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp.