Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2021/2022 | www.prison.gov.ng | Portal Registration | Application Form
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2021 has begun. Have you been nursing the dream to join the Nigerian Prison Service or are you passionate about being a part of this force! I think you should take advantage of this great opportunity. Nigerian Prison Service is currently recruiting candidates who want to work with them!
2021 Recruitment in the Nigerian Prison Service has begun for graduates and undergraduates as this prestigious force earlier announced their recruitment for candidates who are willing to work with them.
I know you / your friend must be looking forward to being a successful soldier, here are the requirements and how you can apply for the ongoing Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment on the 2021 Registration Portal :
For over the years, the Nigeria Prison Service (NPS) has been recruiting yearly so as to lower the rate of unemployment in Nigeria.
The Nigerian Correctional Service, formerly known as the Nigerian Prison service is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons.
The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Correctional Service.
Nigerian Prison Service Available Positions & Requirements
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
- Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
- Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08
- Applicants must be holders of first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
- Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
- Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
- Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
- Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06.
- Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
- Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1 (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.) NPS
- Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
- Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
- Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.).
Nigerian Prison Service General Requirements
Listed below are the general requirements for Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
Applicants of FRSC recruitment must be:
- Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts, etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants’ chest measurements must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
WARNING: Please be guided that the Nigeria Prison Service recruitment for 2021 is not yet ongoing. However, keep checking this page to stay updated and also visit the NPS OFFICIAL SITE for updates.
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Reminder
Here’s a friendly reminder we compiled for you on your journey.
- The Nigerian Prison Service recruitment process is completely free.
- All the required documents will be scanned online on their portal.
- Only shortlisted candidates will proceed to the next stage of recruitment.
- You should visit this website regularly to stay up to date on the recruitment process.
How to Apply for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment Application is basically done online. So if you want to successfully apply for this opportunity without making a mistake, follow these steps below;
- STEP 1: Log into the website www.prisons.gov.ng
- STEP 2: Fill and submit the application form online via recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
- STEP 3: Print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening (Highly advisable)
NOTE: Candidates should have it in mind that multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
APPLICATION FEE: Totally free.
CLOSING DATE: No Specified
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Prisons Service 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Nigeria Prisons Service form?
- Is the Nigeria Prisons Service 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Prisons Service updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment for 2021 Real etc.
To practice the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment test, CLICK HERE
NPS Recruitment Free News Alert
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+