NDDC Scholarship 2021 | Application Guide and Requirement.
NDDC Scholarship 2021 – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme.
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) was established in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
The primary purpose of the NDDC Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme is to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the current administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
NOTICE: THE NDDC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS IS CURRENTLY NOT ONGOING. HOWEVER, KEEP VISITING THIS PAGE AS WE WILL UPDATE IT ONCE THE Process Begins.
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
1. Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements
1. First degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
5 Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
6 Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
1.) The application must be made on-line with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2.) Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
3.) Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
4.) All shortlisted applicants will be posted HERE
Application Deadline: Not specified
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Google+