MOUAU PG General Admission Requirements – Today, I will list out to you the general requirements for the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) postgraduate admission.
Just in case you have any question on “MOUAU Postgraduate Requirement” after running through this article, please don’t hesitate to use the comment section and we will get back to you ASAP.
MOUAU PG Admission General Requirements
IMPORTANT: In order to be eligible for the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture postgraduate, the candidate must possess a minimum of five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
If your O’Level result is eligible for this admission, then check out the requirement for each Postgraduate degrees
1. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
To be eligible for admission into the PGD programme, candidates must be holders of Third class honours first degree in a relevant discipline from any University or holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit in a relevant discipline.
For unclassified HND Certificates, a CGPA of 3.50 (5-point scale) and 3.00 (4-point scale) or 60% shall be taken as equivalent to Upper Credit.
2. Master’s (M.Sc., M.Ed., M.Eng.)
To be eligible for admission into the Master’s degree programme, candidates must:
- Be graduates of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike or any other recognized University by Senate and should have obtained a first degree with at least Second Class Honours (3.00 and above on 5-point scale and 2.50 on a 4-point scale).
- Possess the Higher National Diploma (HND), with at least Upper Credit and Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution and
- Have any other certificate or qualification that may be acceptable to Senate.
3. Doctor of Philosophy Degree (PhD)
To be eligible for admission into the Doctor of Philosophy degree programme, a candidate should have obtained a Master’s degree which includes course work and research from Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike or its equivalent from any other University recognized by Senate in relevant disciplines, with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 4.00 (5- point scale), 3.00 (4-point scale) or 60% in percentage scale.
Sources: mouau portal
Please share [Sharing is caring]