What is Andrew Ryan’s magic F-word in his book “Make Girls Chase You”?
The magic F-word is “friend”.
Apparently, if you throw this word in a conversation, she is 3 tImEs MoRe LiKeLy to want to sleep with you. Say “Haha, thanks for doing this with me, friend.” Or some other iteration of this She will see it as a challenge and it will increase her attraction towards you. source
Continue reading for the other magic f word.
You need the magic F word if:
- You’ve had enough of dull first dates and chaotic text messages.
- When it comes to dating and hookup, you’ve already been burnt too many times.
- Serial dating gets on your nerves, and you’re fed up with it.
- You have temporarily removed yourself from the dating scene or, more specifically, from the game of dating, and you’re prepared to get back into this game.
- You’ve had it with living a life where Online dating is a thing.
But now that your eye is open, be rest assured that you’ve arrived at the right place
Although the solution you will find here may not be easy to implement especially In our present world of premature adulthood, quick pleasure, and sex chat.
That is the reason we put up this article which will serve as a toolkit for your entry into the world of ethical dating.
So, let’s assume you meet somebody that appeals to you: a great person who doesn’t appear to be a weird psycho, who appreciate kids and has excellent dentition. That’s a nice beginning.
So, what’s next?
It all starts with the “Magic F Word of Dating,” as we like to put it. Flirting, to be precise.
This is another situation where you either have a lot of experience and understand what you are indeed doing or you have zero clues about what you’re doing. It can be strange and frightening to be in the second category. It’s also inconvenient. Didn’t we say it was uncomfortable?
But don’t be worried! Here are a few suggestions to help you along the way
Many males are so desperate to score a date with Miss Gorgeous that they speed through the process and make “the ask” too soon. Other men refuse to understand a girl’s negative signal causing both sides distress. So, what should a man do?
First and foremost, win some marks. Put some things out first and observe how she reacts. Is she looking towards you when you’re conversing, or does she keep her gaze somewhere else? Are her arms folded and tight, or is her body posture friendly and encouraging Does she retaliate when you playfully taunt her? Is she smiling? Is she amused by your punchlines? (Pro Tip: You’re great if she giggles at the idiotic ones that absolutely nobody is even laughing at and then touches you on the arm.)
How would you know when it’s the right moment to request a date? When you’ve achieved sufficient points to control the game, to put it simply. (That is, when you are quite certain that if you asked her out on a date, she would agree.)
On the other hand, know. when to leave. The ugliest thing ever when a guy continuously tries to secure a date with a girl who is undoubtedly rejecting him. Don’t become that person.
Below are several indicators that it’s best to move on before you get upset:
She has a ring on her finger. This doesn’t automatically imply that she’s married; some unmarried ladies simply enjoy wearing jewellery. It’s possible that it’s a purity ring. However, nine times out of 10, that indicates she’s already been taken. Sorry for the inconvenience, bro.
She makes a reference to her boyfriend. Exactly the same situation. Perhaps she detected your attraction and wanted to quietly let you off before you asked for a date. Or perhaps she simply enjoys chatting about her lover. In any case, move on while the going is good.
She seemed to be uninterested. I understand, it’s frustrating but if she appears weary, she most likely is. You can’t fake a connection, so if you’ve offered it everything and she still seems not keen, consider her a buddy.
For a woman, flirting is exciting. If you are enthusiastic, you must demonstrate it. Guys tend to smell desperation in a girl (don’t be that girl). It’s maybe preferable to be very specific; other times, it’s better to let him take the lead. Regrettably, there are no hard and fast rules, in this case, women. This is when our own feminine instincts and strong friends (wing-women!) come in handy.
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Subtlety is crucial. Don’t be strange or outlandish. A gentle tap on the shoulder, clear facial expressions, and a large smile should do. Nice compliment will help, too, and guys enjoy hearing them.
- Play around with it. Flirting is defined as taunting and making a joke. If you’re attracted to him, just original and allow your sense of fun shine through.
- Place yourself in his environment. Many Catholic ladies suffer from what some of my colleagues refer to as a “Rapunzel complex.” Ladies imagine a man climbing up their tower without their assistance. Because relationships are two-way streets, you must put yourself out there and demonstrate openness. One effective method is to simply place yourself in his vicinity so that he is better cognizant of you. Place yourself close him if he’s sitting on one end of the room, for instance. Perhaps start a conversation. Let’s see where it takes you from there!
- Get to understand him on purpose. Separate him from the rest of the group and hear him speak about his background, passions, and so on.
- Start practicing. Don’t be disheartened. Flirting (again) can be strange and uncomfortable. Don’t give up. No regardless of how old you are.
- Don’t be scared to take chances If you flirt a little and he “takes the bait,” go ahead and give him your numbers. Make it attractive and original. You don’t have to ask him out right away, but don’t be hesitant when he does request you date.
Flirting is more of an art than a science. There is no one-size-fits-all solution which can be used to all circumstances, but here are several tips we’ve found to be useful when dealing with the Magic F Word of Dating