2020 Jamb Government Question and Answer | Repeated Questions.
Jamb Government Question 2020 – Here in this post, you will see the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination Government questions and answers right here.
I know that you will be glad to enter the examination hall with confidence, knowing very well that what you will meet on the system is already in your possession and that is the Question that is being set. Is it not true? Of course, it is.
Read Also: How to Pass JAMB at One Sitting.
Below is a compiled list of the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination likely asked Government questions that you will certainly come across.
Areas to Concentrate on While Preparing for JAMB Government Exam 2020
The below listed area of concentration (Topics) is derived from the JAMB government syllabus for 2020.
- ELEMENTS OF GOVERNMENT
- POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA
- FOREIGN POLICY AND NIGERIA’S RELATIONS WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY
- INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Sorry for taking your time on this, the main question and answers are below. We were just thinking that this will also help for proper preparation. However, if you still want to see the areas from which questions will be set from, kindly visit our JAMB government Syllabus page for 2020 – JAMB GOVERNMENT SYLLABUS 2020.
How Many Questions Are You to Expect in the 2020 JAMB Government Exam?
Some candidates have been messaging us to know how many questions they are to expect in the upcoming exam and that’s why I have just decided to settle their case here once and for all.
Yes, you are not asking a bad question. You will be required to answer a maximum of 50 questions. Please try to work on your speed when practicing past questions.
IMPORTANT: Increase your speed by practicing with Awajis JAMB CBT App
Why Awajis CBT Practice Software | Score up to 350+
We had already known that a time like this would come and that was the main reason why create a unique JAMB CBT App that can help you score 350+. However, keep learning from the previous year’s questions.
Download this app if you want to pass the 2020 JAMB exam.
- It doesn’t require a monthly subscription.
- Uses the same technology as the 2020 UTME.
- Over 17000 real jamb past questions and answers
- The CBT app completely offline. It requires no internet access at all.
- There’s a complete summary of the Sweet sixteen novel.
- Likely questions from Sweet Sixteen novel and 20 other Literature Texts
- This Jamb cbt software completely covers your needs as a Jambite.
- Updated with the new Intelligent Offline Virtual Assistant – Clara.
- The 8 keys navigation works fine too (Original programming)
How to Download
Click on the links provided below to download the Application either for Android or Desktop.
JAMB Government Most Appearing Questions for 2020
NOTE: Awajis.com is not giving out examination expo; we are here to get you prepared.
- Unicameral legislatures are popular in;
B. Rigid system
D. Federal system
- The Constitutional forms with two levels of Government is _________
- The essence of ECOWAS is to________
A.remerging political event
B. expansion of scopes and powers
C. bring political parties together
D. foster interstate economic and political co-operation
- The head of government under the 1979 Constitution is the _____
B. prime minister
C. speaker of the house of representative
D. senate president
- The development of attitudes and beliefs about a political system is
A. political socialization
B. political orientation
C. political emancipation
D. political participation
- Which of the following is a feature of democracy?
A. power vested in minority parties
B. state responsibilities to society
C. popular consultation
D. interdependence of states
- Private ownership of the means of production is central to
- The exclusion of Africans from colonial administration is associated with
A. policy of assimilation
B. indirect rule system
C. policy of association
D. indignant policy
- Nigerian Judiciary is headed by
A. Attorney-General and Minister of Justice
B. Solicitor-General of the Federation
C. President, Court of Appeal
D. Chief Justice of the Federation
- A major opposition party at the national level in Nigeria’s Second Republic wasA. PRP
- The legislature checks the excesses of the executive through
A. appointment of civil servants
B. screening of governors
C. scrutiny of the budget
D. nomination of judges
- In Nigeria, items in the exclusive list are under the jurisdiction of
A. regional government
B. state government
C. central government
D. local government
You don’t expect us to list all the questions and answers at once, do you? I know that you might say Yes, but I say NO.
However, I beseech you to keep visiting this page every day or better still bookmark it on your browser if you want to get the full JAMB 2020 questions and answers for government as we will be adding more questions and answers daily to this page.
JAMB Government Past Questions & Answer Video
If you have any questions on this, feel free to drop it at the comment section below and do well to share this using any of our share buttons – Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp.