Have JAMB started processing admission of candidates? In this article, we will be outlining the easiest way to check your JAMB 2017 admission status. This is the easiest and fastest way, believe me.
If you want to confirm or check the status of your 2017 admission, ensure you adhere to the instructions below.
Easiest Way To Check Jamb Admission Status
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile.
- Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
- After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
- You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
- If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
- You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
- It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’
You may try the option below as well:
- Visit Jamb admission status checker using the link here.
- Ensure you still remember the email and password you used to create Jamb account earlier.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. If you are getting the issue of invalid pin click here.
- If you successfully login, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear.
- Scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status Menu.
- You may be required to enter your examination year and Jamb registration number, else, your admission status for the current year will appear.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of admission list will be released.