Hey guys, Welcome to Jamb news Update page. (update 23/08/2017)
8 Takeaways from the Minister of Education’s Address at the Policy Meeting for 2017 Admission:
- The ministry encourages admission of foreign candidates to the nation’s universities this academic session
- Post UTME was cancelled last year cuz it was suspected to be a huge avenue for corruption.
- The 2016 Admissions based on UTME and SSCE results was heavily abused by some students(Some presented fake Waec / Neco results to screening boards)
- The Ministry has therefore revisited it’s decision to cancel post utmes.
- Senate and Academic Board of each institution will now determine the parameters for the process and selection of candidates in addition to the result of the UTME.
- Fees for any aptitude test by schools should not exceed N2000.
- The Registrar, management and staff of JAMB is doing a fine job.
- JAMB has contributed N5,177,580,297.08 to the Federation Account.
Read the full speech at school news
Updates on JAMB 2017
- New Jamb 2017 Cut off marks – see it here
- Jamb CAPS for Admission – click here
- Jamb lifts Post UTME ban – see details
- Download the Foreign UTME Registration guide here
- New Method for 2017 Admission – see details
- Jamb 2017 Change of course portal is open – see details
- How to print original Jamb result – click here
- Jamb Direct Entry Registration begins – see details
#jamb news, jamb 2017, jamb .com, jamb news 2day.
Sign Up for the 2018 Jamb UTME Updates…