JAMB Slip Reprinting – Finally, the 2021 JAMB UTME Reprinting Of Photocard will start soon. Candidates are to follow the step by step guide here to reprint their Joint Admission and PlMatriculation Board (JAMB) Photocard.
If you have read the unknown facts about the 2021 JAMB photocard reprinting, then you will dash immediately to reprint your JAMB photocard
QUICK LINKS For Students/Guardians
- Covenant University School Fees
- Nigeria Colleges of Education Offering Arabic/Economics Courses
- Engineering Career Guide
- Colleges of Education (COE) Offering Arabic Medium Course
- Colleges of Education Offering Arabic Studies Course
- Colleges of Education Offering Arabic/French.
For candidates who have no idea on how to reprint their own photocard, below is a well-written guideline on how you can reprint the JAMB photocard
Guide On How To Reprint JAMB Photocard
Get a device connected to the internet (a computer with a printer in case you want to print or you can get your phone with internet data subscription in case you want to re-check).
- Go to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/_PrintExaminationSlip.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule.
Note: Please allow popup for the JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser
Finally, you will see your full details on the photocard. For you to be sure you have been cleared with the right photocard, simply see that the reason mentioned here has been met.
Let’s know how helpful this article was to you and if you have any questions to ask please use the comment section below and we will be glad you did.
Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones by clicking on any of the share buttons – Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp below.